Chapter 24

I looked between the two and suddenly registered. He looked just like the tapestry of my mother hanging in the throne room and when Phil wrapped his arms around his shocked teary eyes son everything seemed to fall into place. Phil pulled away setting his hands on his shoulders looking at the boy taking in every aspect of him, even the small scar that ran under his eye. Phil took a step back letting Wilbur look over to us.

Wilburs eyes turned to me and for a moment he was contemplating in his head but only for a moment.

"Marlow." He said throwing his arms around me almost knocking me over with his tall frame. I wrapped my arms around him holding him just as close rubbing his back in comfort. I wish I could say this brought tears to my eyes but it didn't I was still in shock. It couldn't have been that easy right? He surely wasn't here this entire time. Phil searched for him before. He was so close and right under our noses.

When he pulled back he looked at Techno.

"I'm Technoblade." He said sticking his hand out and Wilbur happily shook his hand. He was awful cheery but I wasn't going to kick his spirits. "Oh, come in guys." He said opening the door and he took the seat at a small table and motioned to the various chairs around the room.

His eyes trailed over all of us and smiled. The small sheep was sitting in front of me and tried jumping in my lap. I giggled as it hit the floor scrambling to try again.

"Friend we do not jump." He said scolding the small sheep and I laughed picking it up and setting it in my lap so it wouldn't have to jump again.

"It's fine." I said petting it and Wilbur relaxed smiling and leaning back in his chair.

"How did you find me?" He asks and Phil kind just shrugs at him. "In all honesty we're not sure. We remembered when you were little you always talked about the Badlands and we started there. I searched for you the first weeks you ran away and after not finding you I assumed the worst." He said trailing off and it made all of us frown including Wilbur.

"Come home." I say suddenly and his eyes shift to me and he frowns at me sadly. Maybe I should've taken a different approach then just blurting that out.

"I want to." He says and I smile. "But I don't want to leave everything I have." He says gesturing to everything around us.

"Then bring it with." I say and he shares a small smile with me. I wanted him home not only because I needed him to rule another Kingdom but because he was family. I wanted to catch up with him, I wanted my half brother at home. I wanted Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo to meet him as well.

"I, I don't know what's really waiting for me at home. I've been gone eighteen years Marlow." He said a frown and I lean forwards.

"You have two brothers. You have another adopted half brother. You have a whole kingdom to run actually if you return. You have your father. You have me." I say naming things off my fingers and I look up at him when I'm done. Phil's clutching the bridge of his nose trying not to laugh at my enthusiasm and Techno's just shaking his head at me with a grin stretched on his lips.

"I'm starting to think the family doubled in size while I was away." Wilbur said laughing and rubbing the back of his neck and pulling his beanie off letting his hair run wild.

"I mean, coming home would probably be good for me but we'll have to easy into some things. I also refuse to leave Friend." He says looking at the sheep fast asleep in my lap. I smile at him and he returns it.

"And you old man, we have catching up to do." He says turning to Phil.

"Of course." He said holding his hands up at his son. I smile at the small family reunion and I feel Techno lay his hand on top of mine with a sly smirk on his face.

...

"Do you have everything Will?" I ask leaning against him as he holds Friend in his hands. He was watching Phil put the last of his items in the saddle bags along with a giant map he had folded carefully and tucked into a journal.

"I think so, we basically cleaned out the house." He said and I nod turning back to look at the outpost he called a home one last time.

"I didn't know how much I missed you until now." I say taking in the moment of the whole day. It was almost dark and we decided we'd use Will's house as a place to stay for the night and pack the rest of the day.

"I missed you and dad all these years. I was lost until I was sixteen, that's why I had that giant map." I said and I frowned at him. "Why didn't you come back home when you found the Kingdom again?" I asked and he sighed looking down at me running his hand through his messy hair.

"I honestly figured you guys be better without me." I frowned and shook my head.

"Will." I say and he side hugs me.

"It's over now I'm coming home." He says and I nod my head.

"You're brothers will love you. Especially Tubbo, Tommy will too even if he don't show it." I say thinking about the boys who I had left with Niki. "I'm sure Ranboo will love you too but he's shy." I say and Wilbur smiles at all the names.

"So Ranboo is the one your dad adopted right?" He asked and I nodded remembering how I had found him. "And Tommy and Tubbo are the one's Phil adopted?" He asked and again I nodded my head. "They're all going to love you." I say and smile.

"You talk fondly of them." He muses and I shake my head rolling my eyes. "Come on Will." I say shoving him towards the door of his house were Techno and Phil were talking.

"Let's get some shut eye." I say shoving the boys in the house and Phils looking over at Wilbur. "Is it alright if I use the furnace and fireplace to cook?" Wilbur smiles and looks over at him.

"Of course, you'll have to be careful though the furnace is getting pretty old now." He says and I leave them to talk and cook in the kitchen going to set with Techno.

"You're sure you're okay with sharing a bed with me?" Techno asks looking at the makeshift beds we had set up and they were mostly side by side at this point.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it." I say taking a deep breath and leaning back into the chair.

"I honestly thought it would take longer to find him." Techno said looking around at the outpost that had been renovated. I knew he didn't like the outposts but this one made things homely and made it easier for him to relax.

"Phil and Will are talking up a storm and cooking food for us. Phil's cooking is top notch so I'm excited." I say happily looking over to them and Will's helping him chop up vegetables.

"I think anything that isn't Royal you enjoy at this point." Techno said elbowing me and I grin.

"You're absolutely right."

...

heyyy another chapter, not very good but it'll do since were getting close to the end