Chapter 25

"Phil, for Christ sakes." I say as he picks Wilbur up off the ground hauling him into the air to look around. This had been going on for the last three hours since we started back towards the castle. I didn't mind but everytime he would pick Wilbur up he would almost smack me in the back of the head with his wings. 

"Let them be they're having fun." Techno says with a slight smile on his face and I knew Phil was glad to have his son back but now he had two nine year olds and what I've learned to be an overgrown toddler or at least Phil was treating him as a Toddler. 

"It's all fun and games until Phil knocks you off the horse." I say amused smile on my face and he only rolls his eyes at me. 

"Phil are we almost there?" I ask and he swoops back down setting Wilbur on his horse but he stays in the air. 

"Yeah, were about to hit the fork in the path that leads us back to the castle." He says. I would try to look over the trees but it was no use there was too many and they were too tall to see over. I sighed leaning forward into Techno. I was tired we had stayed up almost all night talking and catching up, Wilbur even got a laugh out of Techno. 

A few moments later we're standing at the fork in the path and the castle is in sight. I could tell Wilbur was nervous because his laughing has died down and he was just holding Friend into his chest petting him softly. 

"You'll be just fine."  I say and he nods solemnly as our horses start towards the gate. In the distance I could see Atticus and my father standing under the newly bloomed apple trees. I assumed they were talking about what they were going to do. I knew our tie with the nether would be fixed easily now. I had a plan and it was a easy plan.

When Phil swung the door open both of there head snapped towards the loud creaking sound in the back. My father's eyes doubled in size when his eyes traveled over a grown Wilbur holding a sheep. From the few days my father had been home the swelling had went down over his eyes but they were still black and blue just now starting to turn a ugly yellow color. 

Atticus and my father came rushing back over to us one we had tied the horses to the posts around the gate letting them sit there. I knew one of the stable men around her would have them put up. 

As my father approached Wilbur his smile only brightened even though I knew they were both nervous. 

"Wilbur?" My dad questioned and Wilbur only looked up nodding at him and my father opened his arms. 

"Welcome home." He said and Wilbur leaned into him hesitantly obviously uncomfortable with all the new found attention on him. 

"While you talk to Wilbur and such... I think I'm going to take my things to my room." I say starting towards the castle with my things and Technoblade jogs to catch up with me. 

"Aren't you going to stay back with them and talk about Wilbur's ruling or?" I ask confused as he holds the door open for me. He shakes his head with a shrug. 

"Honestly I think they have everything figured out. As soon as we get everything fixed over there, that means things are fixed here and I'll be going back to the Nether..."He said trailing off his voice getting slightly sad at the end of the sentence and even I found myself frowning at that. I rubbed my hands together as we started up the stairs and I felt his hands pull mine apart. He laced his right hand with mine bringing it up to my lips for a sweet kiss and then pushing my door open. 

I smiled setting my stuff on the bed as he let my hand go. 

"You know you may be going back to the Nether but I will be there for the rebuilding remember?" I ask and he grins thinking about the old Bastion Remnant we had talked about rebuilding.

"Well I'll be looking forwards to those visits."

...

When I woke up the next morning there was a Ranboo curled up at my side, not in his own bed five feet from my own but at my side. I smiled down at him and tried to remove myself without waking him up and failing.

"Where are you going?" He called out with a yawn right before I reached my closet doors. I turn swiftly to see him sitting up slightly and I smile.

"I'm going to Phil's to see Wilbur would you like to come meet him?" I ask and he nods his head as he throws the covers off of him and heading past me into his own little closet space I had given him since he decided he just wanted to stay in my room. 

"Is Wilbur nice?" He asked turning to me and I nod to him. 

"Of course he's going to love you." I say. I leave to let him get dressed and I get dressed in my room while he stays in the closet. When he comes out he looks up at me and smiles grabbing his journal off the desk and tucking in inside his overcoat. 

As we start our way out of the castle and through the gate Techno is sitting here in the gardens basking in the morning sun with no mask on. It was resting on top of his head with his back turned to me. He must have heard our footsteps and he pulled the mask back on turning around only to be met with us.

He smiled standing up and making his way over as we reached the gate.

"Ah so where are we going?" He mused as I shut the gate behind us and I smile.

"Taking Ranboo to meet Wilbur." I said. After I had learned that Wilbur said he would run the Kingdom my father said he could stay with Phil for a few days to get settled in and that we would take him over there when needed. Besides, they were having to rebuild the castle anyways which would take a few weeks. 

Techno looked over to Ranboo who was happily walking in front of us his tail swishing back and forth as he walked. I knew everything was beginning to settle down when the walk was more peaceful then it usually was. There was no taking the kids over here just to leave, there was no hassle in Phil having to help with something it was just calm. 

When we reached Phil's door Ranboo knocked as Techno and I stood behind him. A very tired looking Tubbo opened the door and immediately he perked up seeing us or more importantly Ranboo. Tubbo grinned stepping back, almost tripping over Friend, and let us in. I forget how homey and lovely Phil's house actually was. It was better than the castle in every way, sometimes I wished I could live in a house like this. 

"Well what brings you three back so early, just had to come see us already?" Phil asked ruffling Ranboo's hair and Wilbur was bickering back in forth with Tommy but both of them had a smile on their face. 

"Not much just came over to let Wilbur meet Ranboo, I take it all of you children are getting along." I tease and upon hearing his name Wilbur spun around to look at us and his eyes landed on Ranboo a small smile overtaking his face as he watched Ranboo and Tubbo kneeled next to Friend petting him. 

I watch Wilbur introduce himself to Ranboo and I sit down on the couch with Techno next to me and I lean into him. His eyes dance over the kids in front of him, the kids that had been growing on him. 

"You know, I feel like I have a family when I'm with you."

....

yes the rest of the chapters will be uploaded today and I will be starting a new book, happy easter