•|13|•

Ignore mistakes.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It's then taehyung realizes. Did soojin kissing him is what bothered jungkook? Should he have pushed soojin away? But, it's Normal between them. You're married taehyung, that's not normal anymore.

Voices mess inside his head. He thinks if he should apologize to jungkook?

He is brought out of his thoughts when he hears the bathroon room door open. He walks towards jungkook, the younger just walks past him, completely ignoring him.

Jungkook. He calls out, jungkook ignores him.

Jungkook..am sorry about that, i should've pushed her away, but its normal between us so i didn't think about. He continues when he doesn't get a reply.

If that's normal between you then me dancing with my friend should be normal too. Why'd you get jealous? jungkook asks as he sits by the edge of the bed. Taehyung knows jungkook is right, but he can't help it, he was just jealous when he saw jungkook smiling happily with someone, someone that's not him. He sighs and sits beside jungkook, facing the younger.

I know, i shouldn't have behaved like that. Am sorry ok. He says. The word sorry tasting bad when it rolls off his tongue, because he never apologizes.

And look here he is apologizing to jungkook. And that's how jungkook has changed him in less than a month. He has gone soft for the younger.

Okay then let me make it up to you. he continues. Jungkook looks at him with his eyebrows raised.

You know, tell me what you want me to do, i'll do that for you. Accept it as my apology. The way junngkook's eyes lightens up a little bit is enough to make taehyung's chest warm.

Really? Jungkook asks and taehyung nods.

Jungkook pretends to think, and taehyung looks at him hopefully.

Will you take me to lunch? tomorrow's sunday, if you're free- jungkook asks and taehyung interrupts.

Ofcourse. I told you i'll do anything. I'll take you to lunch. Is that all?

Can we go meet my parents after that? jungkook asks, his eyes shining.

Ofcourse if that's what you want. We can definitely visit them. You can Tell your hyungs come there, so you can meet them too. Taehyung says, and its the sudden way jungkook lurches forward to hug taehyung, that takes the older by shock.

Thank you soo much. Jungkook excitedly says and giggles. And taehyung wants to hear it over and over again. If taking jungkook to meet his parents and hyungs is what makes the younger happy, then taehyung will do it everyday.

You don't have to thank me, am the one who proposed this. And you can tell me whenever you want to meet your parents or hyungs, i will take you to visit them. Jungkook nods, and when he realizes he had been hugging taehyung, he pulls back and mumbles a sorry with red cheeks, making taehyung chuckle.

Let me go take a shower. Taehyung says and walks away. And jungkook smiles to himself, but he realizes he is supposed to be angry. But its okay. He was faking being angry anyways.

But then an idea pops into his mind. He crawls up the bed and lays down on his side. He used the blanket to completely cover him. He curls himself into the blanket.

And now, taehyung won't be able to cuddle him. He is not angry, He just wants to rile up taehyung and see how he will react.

He pretends to be asleep when he hears the bathroom door open.

Jungkook..? Taehyung calls out softly.

Jungkook...i know you're not asleep stop pretending. And Why are you curled up like this? I want to hug you, i mean you know i can't sleep without hugging something. He continues when he doesn't get a reply.

Oh god, You're not a baby taehyung just sleep without cuddling for one day. Am tired. Jungkooks says trying to sound tired and not able to contol his smile under the blaket.

Taehyung frowns. It kinda makes him sad. Jungkook is angry at you. That's why he doesn't want to cuddle with you. He says to himself.

Oh. Sorry I disturbed you. Taehyung says and walks towards his side of the bed and lies down.

Taehyung's voice is low and sad sounding, and its jungkook's time to frown. He didn't except taehyung react like this at all. He thought taehyung will probably ignore jungkook and cuddle with him anyways.

He peeks out of the blanket and turns to see taehyung's back facing him. He contemplates on what to do, Before slowly unwrapping himself out of the blaket.

He slowly moves closer to taehyung and wraps his arms around taehyung's waist and brings the blanket over them, so it covers both of them.

He gets a immediate response of taehyung turning around in a swift move. Taehyung just stares at him.

What? Jungkook asks.

Nothing, i just...uh you said you were tired. He says his expression sad and confused.

I was just playing around. Don't tell you got sad over that. Jungkook teases.

Uh...i thought you were angry at me. Taehyung says and jungkook laughs, his nose scrunching up.

Am not angry don't worry. You're kind of cute though. Jungkook says and taehyung smiles.

I wouldn't call myself that. I am hot.

Yeah that too. The younger says, and blushes red when taehyung playfully smirks at him.

Let's sleep. He shyly mumbles, burrying his face in the crook of taehyung's neck.

You were so bold just a moment ago calling me cute and all, what happened now? taehyung chuckles.

Shut up. Taehyung chuckles and kisses on top of jungkook's hair. Why he did that? No idea either.

He knows he has gone soft for jungkook. And maybe he is slowly falling for the younger too. But he is in denial about it.

Maybe he's not near love yet, but he definitely likes jungkook.

Okay. Am sooo sorry for Late update. I got busy with school. Am so sorry. Thank you soo muchhh for waiting patiently.

Also Thank you for 5k+ reads. Means a lot to me. Am really very thankful to each one of you.

I will try my best to give you regular updates, just hang on a lil bit.

And about the chapter, I know it's pretty boring but I think it's important that we see the progress between the two of them. We will get to the plot soon.

I love you guys.

Stream Film out btw.

~♡