•|18|•

Ignore mistakes :)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The next few days pass by in a blur for the couple. It was good. They got to know more about each other, got more closer to each other. Starting with taehyung coming home soon for jungkook, to cuddling to sleep everyday, jungkook kissing goodbyes before they both leave for their respective works. Watching movies and dramas while cuddling every weekend.

It was domestic.

Sometimes their sweet little kisses turns into heated makeout sessions. But that was all.

Taehyung stares down at the younger who is currently tying taehyung's tie. Jungkook invented beauty he thinks, the doe eyes, his button noes, his pink plush lips. Amd the mole under his lips, it inspires taehyung. How lucky did he get to see jungkook this close everyday? He wonders.

Done. Jungkook says as he looks up at him with a smile. A blush spreads across his cheeks when realizes taehyung is staring. What? He mouths.

Nothing. You're just so pretty. Jungkook's ears turn red at the compliment.

Shut up and leave now. He says still smiling.

I don't want to. The older says, Leaning close to jungkook's ears, his voice going one octave low, earning a slap on his arm in return, making taehyung chuckle.

Ok ok. Kiss me and I'll leave. He demanded. The younger rolls his eyes, before he wraps his arms around the older, leaning forward and pressing their lips together. Taehyung wraps his arms around jungkook's waist, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

It is after taehyung left, jungkook realizes that he have no classes for today. Not knowing what to do, he opens eunwoo's chat, since he also might be free today.

But a better idea pops into his brain, and that's how he finds himself showering quickly, getting dressed up in pretty clothes.

(he's so pretty am crying)

He goes downstairs and informs Mrs.Kim about where he's going, and leaves.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

And that's how he finds himself in front of Kim Corporations. The building is huge, its his first time here.

When he enters the building and goes to the receptionist, the receptionist seems to recognize him immediately, as her eyes widen. She smiles brightly at him.Mr.Jeon! She exclaims. Making jungkook smile.

You must be here for Mr. Kim? She asks and jungkook nods.

OK i'll lead you to him. She says. But jungkook is quick to stop her.

You must be busy, so it's okay, you can just tell me where he is, i dont want to bother you. He smiles politely. The girl nods and tells him taehyung is on the 13th floor. The younger thanks her before scurrying to look for taehyung.

He feels the nerves, he's excited when he reaches taehyung's floor. Its big. There's no one. There's a huge door to his left, with golden letters saying CEO Kim. and there's another huge door to his left with namjoon and yoongi's name engraved on it.

He walks towards taehyung's and knocks. He hears a faint voice saying come in. But its not taehyung's. He frowns and opens the door.

His frown deepens when he sees the person sitting on the couch in taehyung's huge office. Noticing his presence the person looks at him, frowning, as they get up and walk towards him.

What are you doing here? She asks frowning.

I am the one that is supposed to be asking you that. He says back as he folds his hands on his chest.

Oh just so you don't know, i am here most of the time. She says, her frown turning into and smirk.It makes jungkook furious.

So its you who is new here. She continues So, what are you doing here? She asks blinking her eyes. A surge of anger passes through jungkook, and he just wants to slap that stupid smirk off her face. But he won't give her that, and he doesn't trust her either, until he hears taehyung's explanation of why she's here. But for now..

Well. Need i remind you that am taehyung's /husband/ and i can be here whenever i want? He smirks when her expression turns into fury. He walks to taehyung's desk and sits on the edge of the desk, he opens his mouth to continue, but he's cut off by the sound of door opening.

Taehyung enters, yoongi and namjoon following behind. When he sees jungkook, he gasps, eyes windening, he blinks as if checking if he's seeing right. Jungkook smiles and tilts his head slightly.

J-jungkook? Taehyung asks baffled.

Yes thats me. He says, and walks towards his husband.

What are you doing here? Taehyung laughs still processing the whole ordeal.

Hm? Should i not come to see my husband? He asks emphasising the word husband, because he knows soojin is watching, he further wraps his arms around taehyung's neck. Taehyung's arms immediately find home on jungkook's waist, pulling the younger.

Yoongi and namjoon are little shocked at the exchange, because they haven't seen the couple like this. But they share a fond look, happy that the couple is finally getting along.

No.No. I didn't mean like that. I was just a little shocked, you can be here whenever you want. He says and looks at the younger who hums in response.

Yoongi and namjoon walk to the living room, to give some space to couple. Come on soojin, lets give them some time alone. Yoongi says annoyed. Soojin rolls her eyes before reluctantly following the other two.

Jungkook leans in pressing their lips together. Taehyung kisses back. Its a slow and sensual kiss.

They pull back after a minute. Smiling at each other. I don't have classes today, i was bored so i came. He explains. Taehyung nods.

I'm glad you chose to come here. Taehyung says, and pecks jungkook's lips again.

They walk over and sit along with the rest.

Tae, can i talk to you alone for a moment? Soojin asks as soon as the couple settle. Jungkook frowns at her.

Um..yeah sure. Taehyung says and soojin leads them to the balcony attached to taehyung's office.

Jungkook sulks.

I love domestic taekook😕

Anywaysss. Can they just already fall in love, I want to move on to angst. *smh*

Hope y'all liked this chap.

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU GUYS ARE GIVING. ALMOST 20K READS😭😭

Ily all. Stay safe.

~♡