Alonzo Auclair

I hovered over her, as the explosions behind us kept getting louder and the more colourful. My hands wrapped around the back of her neck, exploring deeper into her soft hair. The scent of her perfume filled my nostrils as she leaned in closer to me. Her lips, painted a deep shade of brown, were just inches away from mine. I could feel the heat radiating off her body, igniting a fire within me.

I couldn't resist any longer. "Please, don't hate me for this."

I can't ignore this thing between us any longer. Not when it makes so much sense.

Her fingers tangled in my hair as she tilted her head, giving me better access. Our lips finally met, and it was like an explosion of desire. Her lips were soft, plump, and tasted of sweet raspberries.

I couldn't get enough. My hands roamed her body, exploring every inch of her. She groaned into my mouth, encouraging me to continue.

Our tongues danced in a frenzy, each trying to claim dominance. Her hands traveled down my chest, leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

I groaned as she nipped at my bottom lip, sending a jolt of electricity through my body. I needed her, all of her.

I hated myself for breaking it but I had to take in the sight of her, her hair tousled, her lips swollen.

I captured her lips once again, this time with more urgency. Our bodies moved in perfect sync as we explored each other's mouths.

I trailed kisses down her neck, savoring every inch of her skin. Her hands were tangled in my hair, pulling me closer, urging me on.

I break away from her, cause fu k knows what'll we end up doing in this open space if no one stops. 

As I looked into her eyes, my heart swelled up with something I did not know I possesed. The touch of her lips against mine had ignited a fire within me, a fire that had been burning since the first moment I saw her.

Her gaze was filled with the same intensity, the same passion that I felt. In that moment, there was no one else in the world but the two of us. The world around us seemed to fade away as we stood there, lost in each other's eyes.

As I continued to look at her, I couldn't help but smile, automatically making her imitate the same action. "I could never hate you."

As I hold her hand in mine, I feel a sense of warmth and contentment wash over me. The colorful explosions in the sky only add to the magic of this moment, as I watch her mesmerized expression.

I can't help but smile as I steal glances at her, taking in every detail of her beautiful face. The way her eyes light up with each burst of light, the way her hair dances in the gentle breeze, and the way her hand fits perfectly in mine.

As the finale of the fireworks show begins, I wrap my arm around her and pull her close. I can feel her body relax into mine, and I know that she feels just as content as I do.

As the last firework fades away, we both stay there, basking in the afterglow.