Aria Alvarez

For a moment the thought crossed my mind that people were making way for me. It didn't last long before I saw the horrendous scene. They were not making way for me, the way was made towards me.

Jaydon was approaching me, not with a guilty look. It was the exact opposite. His arm was wrapped around that girl like a ribbon on a Christmas present. He was smiling- smirking. I wanted to confront him, but the answer was written all over that bastard's face.

I turned my back towards them trying to run away, but my attempt failed as a metal zip hit the temple of my face. I looked up and it seemed like I wasn't the only one taken by surprise. This time it was Alonzo.

Molten anger was rolling across his face.

Why?

When I stole a glance back they were one step away from us. Jaydon halted in his steps, as the unknown female still kept stepping forward.

"Hannah." The husky voice behind me sounded stiff and filled with anger. I only dared to listen.

"Oh honey, Jaydon just does it so much better."

"I'm so happy you told me first babe, I felt like if I was the first one to speak you wouldn't be able to handle it."

I was as- or might even more confused than Hannah. I didn't even look over to Jaydon, I was so intrigued. Alonzo glared over at me. His eyes held a gentle intensity, focused me, seeking for non-verbal cues.

There was a softness in his gaze, conveying a genuine interest in my feelings and desires. His brows slightly raised, indicating an openness to any response. The corners of his lips curled slightly, revealing a supportive and encouraging demeanor.

He gets closer to me and finally avers something.

"Allow me." He says and I could notice his breathing change. Part of me feels like he wouldn't hurt me, however, secrecy and darkness filled every bit of him.

I find myself sticking close to him which is somewhat frightening. Although he looks scary as hell, it seems uncanny knowing I can still find a little reassurance in the way he hovers over me.

And then he did the simplest thing. He leaned over and kissed me. The feeling was indescribable. All these feelings were culminating in my heart. I peeked over at Jaydon and that was the most amusing look I've seen in a while. He looked disappointed and perhaps jealous.

As soon as he broke the kiss he didn't look over at me once. He directly turned over to her and spoke "If we both did it nobody gotta apologize."

The girl looked furious and walked off but he looked amused, corner of his lip was lifting up and under his eyes was a small crinkle indicating that he was smiling.

The crowd formed back dividing us further from each other. All I could think about was Jaydon's speechless face, and that kiss.

That damn kiss.