Aria Alvarez

There's nothing scarier than being grabbed from behind and getting dragged into the corner of the club where no one could see you. I kicked the culprit who had my mouth covered with their hand. Eventually, I was dropped but before I could run away, the hand curled around my throat, slamming me into the wall and I faced Ghost. He looked exactly what my mom would warn me against. His arms were covered in tattoos, the rest of the trail hidden under the black shirt he wore.

"Who are you?"

I opened and closed my mouth, too shocked to respond. His voice was deep and rich. Ghost raised an eyebrow that had a scar running through it.

"Do you speak English?"

I tried to pull his hand off my throat in vain. "Aria," I whispered then remembered the role
I was playing. "I mean, Arianna."

"Aria or Arianna?"

Fuck, I was going to die.

"Arianna."

Suspicion was painted across his face.

"I haven't seen you before."

"I'm new."

"Have you done this job before?"

"Once or twice."

Out of nowhere, he lifted me up so my legs were around his hips and leaned into me. The hand on my neck didn't move as his lips moved towards mine which was open in shock.

"I don't believe you for a second, Aria," he muttered in my ear. He cupped one of my breasts in his hand and rubbed it using his thumb over the material of my bra. Shivers ran down my spine, fearing that he'll find that packet that Alonzo hid.