Alonzo Auclair

I captured the curtain of a singular window moving. But I couldn't spot her.

As I was rethinking every single life choice of mine (there aren't many good ones) the door made a sound that was similar to cracking the spine of a newly bought book. And oh lord, how I wished to crack her spine at this moment.

She walked out revealing every body aspect of her. She had a comely figure which was stem-thin. Her curvilinear waist didn't surprise me as much as the sienna tint to her complexion. Her straight silky hair lay over her shoulders almost as if it was reflecting light.

While she avoided eye contact I took the opportunity to study her flaws very conscientiously.

My eyes halted on their own once I noticed the change of color in her lips. They were bright red, dripping.

"Dad! Don't kill her!"

"This is our ride?" I got pulled away from my thoughts and looked at her. I proudly patted on my zx6r claiming it.

-

As I was locking my bike she explained to me all the ground rules. Obviously starting with the no-kissing rule.

"How about I set a few rules as well?"

She looked taken aback, "Yes, go ahead."

"This is an inside school thing. Don't expect anything from me outside." I need her to supply to places where I would've normally gotten killed if I stepped foot in. I don't want her to get endangered because of that. So it's better if she keeps her distance from me.

-

"My grandma's necklace fell into the river!" I looked back to see tears streaming down Aria's face as a waterfall would. The only difference was that watching a waterfall is a way more beautiful feeling than seeing Aria cry.

Without thinking about the possibilities of what would happen to me if I came in touch with the dirty river water, I dived inside.

The end was nowhere to be seen. But I would've swum into nowhere for her.

"I found it!" I rushed to the surface of the water. Of course, it was him. Jaydon Rodriguez. With a necklace in his hand, and by the look on Arias's face it was the right one.

I stepped out of the water and made my way over to the campsite.

"Alonzo! What happened? You're drenched!" Miss Johnson's voice echoed through the whole forest making everyone turn towards us.

"I fell into the water."