Alonzo Auclair

It's been ten minutes. I wanna bust down that colossal metal gate that's preventing my eyes from looking through. Maybe this was a bad idea.

A piercing sound came thru in an echo, followed by sounds of birds opening their wings and flying away. Leaving the forest again, in its original state.

In this moment it felt like my mind had given up its control. I dashed toward the main gain, with the intention to kick it down. The chance didn't come, since the door opened itself, revealing a fully covered Aria.

I had the chance to let go of the tension that was building up and exhale it all.

"Fucking hell Aria. You scared me."

She got rid of the bally I gave her. It was clear that the feeling was mutual. Terror washed over her, raising the fine hairs on her head. As if she lost consciousness she looked into the unknown. She needed reassurance. I walked towards her, closing the existing distance between us.

"I got you, Aria.", she leaned on me for support. I made sure she found it. "I did something bad."

Pathetic.

"You're not perfect Aria. Youre just as messed up as us. You just haven't realized cause Jaydon never let you. Now he's not here you're starting to realize how ugly you actually can get."

I would have spat those words across her face. Only if she wasn't my main plan.

"Be prepared for your hot boyfriend to pick you up tomorrow."