Alonzo Auclair

I could feel their cold, steel hands gripping my arms as they dragged me through the dark, damp corridors. The sound of their heavy boots echoed off the stone walls, sending shivers down my spine. Pain seared through every fiber of my being as I was dragged away, my wounds reopening with each agonizing step.

I could feel warm blood trickling down, leaving a trail of my struggle. Aria's distant cries for me tugged at my consciousness, but the throbbing pain drowned out everything else. All I could do was endure, gritting my teeth against the torment, as the shadows engulfed me and the ominous unknown awaited.

As we reached the end of the hallway, I saw a group of men gathered around a two massive gates. I glanced around, hoping to catch a glimpse of someone, something, what could save me. But the faces I saw were all cold and emotionless, their eyes reflecting the darkness within them.

The air was thick with tension as I stood in the center of the prison yard, surrounded by a group of guards who turned their attention back on me. 

In a swift move, I dropped to lower, causing the guards to stumble and loosen their grip on me. I quickly stood up and with all the strength I had left.

Without warning, one of the guard charged at me, his gun raised. I quickly dodged the attack and grabbed the guard's arm, twisting it behind his back. With a loud crack, the guard's arm broke and he fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

But I didn't have time to celebrate victory. I grabbed the gun of guard now on the floor. The other guards were closing in on me, their guns aimed and ready to fire.
The other guards were caught off guard by my sudden burst. With adrenaline coursing through my veins, I aimed the gun at them, my hands shaking from the still fresh wounds. But I knew this was my only chance.

With a loud bang, I shot the first guard, and then the second. The others were too slow to react as I took them down one by one. My heart was racing, and my mind was focused on one thing - Aria.

As the last guard fell to the ground, I took a deep breath and looked around. The once silent corridors were now filled with the echoes of gunshots and the sound of my heavy breathing. I knew I had to move quickly before more guards arrived.

I ran towards the exit, adrenaline still pumping through my veins. With a loud thud, I pushed open the heavy metal door and stepped into another hall. A small moment of silence.

But I know it wouldn't last long. The alarms would have been triggered by now, and the guards would be on high alert. I had to move fast if I wanted to make it to Aria.

God, I hope she's fine.