epilogue

: *.☽ .* :☆゚epilogue (a few years later)

* :☆゚epilogue (a few years later)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

sugawara collapsed onto the couch of his apartment with a sigh. sinking into the comfort of the sofa, he used one hand to loosen his tie and the other to dig for the tv remote hiding within the couch cushions.

with a press of a button the tv light up, loud clapping emitting from the speakers.

ah i forgotten he had recorded this!

one of those fancy film award shows which he'd never usually be interested in, but of course there was one important reason he was watching this certain one...

a bright smile wore by a young woman holding a golden award appeared on screen. she was dressed glamorously like most people in these types of award shows, her makeup complimenting her features nicely.

the woman's grin was so wide sugawara wondered if it hurt a little but he wasn't too worried, she deserved to be happy after all.

"and finally i'd like to thank a very special person, who not only inspired me, but also encouraged me all throughout my final year as a high school student," the young woman spoke, sugawara sat up in his seat curious to whom she was talking about (even if he did have some idea of how it was).

"without him, i wouldn't be here holding this right now," she chuckled to herself looking down a the golden achievement she held in her hands.

sugawara also let out a tiny laugh, although she had never mentioned a name, he knew who she was talking about, it was almost like a secret between just them two or maybe even an inside joke they've carried with them since their high school days?

sugawara felt the corners of his mouth turn up much more as he reminisced about those 'good old days' as a teenager. in his final year at kurasuno high trying to convince a grumpy, pretty cheerleader to help his volleyball team out. watching her change from someone way too nervous and stubborn to follow her ambition, to a now successful, popular director on worldwide known award show.

he kind of felt a proud feeling growing in his stomach knowing he played some sort of part in her success, but in all trueness he really just felt proud of her for doing so well and he as amazing as he thought she always was.

sugawara will never regret being a little overly persistent with his grumpy cheerleader.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ayyy! epilogue! thank you so so much for over 200k reads that's absolutely insane :)

i kinda wanted to keep it up in the air whether or not the reader and suga were still together or not in the future so it's really up to you and how much you like your romantic endings.

thanks for reading <3