11

☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚11.agreement

❝daichi is going to treat us to food after our practice, you two should come❞

daichi is going to treat us to food after our practice, you two should come

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

makoto and [name] walked over to the gym where the boy's volleyball team usually practices. it was late and already dark out but the volleyball team were still practicing as hard as ever. makoto let a sigh, peaking through the door. "man, some of these guys have more energy than me, you, ami and yukio combined," she joked, "and we all play sports!"

[name] didn't reply to her joke and just knocked on the metal door but makoto didn't take much offence to getting ignored. the sound of the door made a couple people inside turn to see who was there, daichi's eyes widened at the sight of the two head cheerleaders.

"we'd like to speak to your captain," [name] said. makoto smiled and waved at the owners of the eyes staring at her and her captain. daichi walked towards the two with a sightly nervous smile. he wondered if [name] had already forgotten who he was, even after only introducing himself a couple days prior.

"that's me, do you need something?" he asked, there was a slight hint of unease, leaking from his voice.

"it's just to say we're agreed to come to your tournament," the cheer captain stated.

"and that if you need to tell us any details or something, just let us know," makoto butted in with a smile. both eyes from the cheerleaders were on the volleyball captain, his expression was full of shock. daichi had no idea what sugawara did but he actually managed to pull it off, he was at the loss for words.

"that's great, i'll let you know anything you need to as soon as possible!" he smiled, shaking off his feeling of shock. [name] nodded at his answer and went to leave the gym, makoto gave daichi a smile then began to follow suit.

"[name], wait," sugawara called over, walking over to the door. both girls turned at the sound of his voice. "daichi is going to treat us to food after our practice, you two should come," he grinned.

"we'd love to!" makoto answered for the booth of them, "come on [name], we'll meet you guys at the gates then!" she said, pulling the arm of her captain, dragging her away before she could say no and using her other hand to wave at the volleyball team.

daichi sighed once the two cheerleaders where out of earshot. "since when do you decide what and who i spend me money on?" he asked his vice captain.

"well it would be rude to make the pay for themselves, if they're coming, plus you're already paying for us, what's two more people really going do anyways?," sugawara chucked, shoving his hands in the pockets of his shorts, "but if you really want i'll pay for half or something," he said while walking back to the rest of the boys to help clear up.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

it's been decided, makoto and ami background love story, no one is going to change my mind
i don't even need to change much of anything to the main story, theres nothing to loose,
wlw rights 😀😀😀😀😀😀