03

☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚3. boyfriend?

❝weren't you two talking in private yesterday? do you have a new boyfriend, you aren't telling me about?~❞

weren't you two talking in private yesterday? do you have a new boyfriend, you aren't telling me about?~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

—THE cheer captain was sat at her desk with her head in her hand, staring out the window at the world outside the school grounds.

sitting across from her was the usual duo, yukio and ami. ami was blabbering on about whatever subject she could think of but neither [name] nor her boyfriend were paying the much attention to her attempt at conversion.

the sound of loud footsteps caused all three heads perked up and look over to the owner of the sound.

makoto hamasaki, the vice captain of the cheer squad, had a large grin on her face as she marched towards them, her dark curly hair bounced with every step she took.

"i heard a rumour, miss [lastname]~" she announced, placing herself beside her captain.

"about what?" [name] sighed at her antics, shifting to distance herself from makoto, who was a little too close for her liking.

"about you and sugawara, someone saw you walking home with him last night," she chuckled, "plus, weren't you two talking in private yesterday? do you have a new boyfriend, you aren't telling me about?~"

"don't be ridiculous, makoto," the cheer captain grumbled. her nose scrunched in irritation at the stupid rumour. "you know it's bullshit."

"yeah yeah, i know, i just thought it was funny," the vice captain chuckled, leaning back into her chair and putting her hands behind her head.

"what where you doing with sugawara yesterday, anyways?" yukio questioned the head cheerleader.

"he said he was going try and convince me to cheer for the volleyball team, walking me home gives him a chance to talk to me or something," [name] shrugged.

she rolled her eyes at the thought of how bothersome this will end up being if sugawara walking her home became a regular thing with these idiots at karasuno always jumping to conclusions.

ami let out a very loud groan, which caught
[name]'s attention and distracted her from her thoughts.

"did you seriously say no?!"

"yup," she confirmed.

"are you hearing this makoto?" ami whipped her head to face her vice captain.

"well it's her decision so..." the curly haired girl shrugged. ami let out another groan, wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's right one and began to pout like a child.

"if you haven't made a proper decision yet though, don't you have to make one soon? so you can organise for the tournament?" yukio asked, ignoring his girlfriend obvious frustration.

"the fuck for? it's not like cheerleading is anything complicated, especially if we're just in the stands," [name] stared.

"most cheerleaders will get pissed at you for saying that," makoto laughed.

"yeah, cheerleaders like me!" ami cried out. "just tell sugawara you'll do it please!"

"or maybe she doesn't want to because she has a crush, she wants to spend as much time with the cute little setter as possible!~" the vice captain attempt to teased again. "i'll support you and sugawara's blossoming relationship [name]!"

"shut it," [name] groaned.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i think i have more fun adding songs to the playlist than actually writing the story lmao