Epilogue

Epilogue

This will be the last update for this story! Thank you for those who read and give this story a chance. I hope, all of us are safe and you have learned a lot with this.

Thank you ... And I appreciate you.

---

She hates me.

She doesn't have to tell me because I knew and I feel that she hates me.

First time we met, she already rolled her eyes at me. Hindi ko naman sinasadya na mabangga sya noon.

At first, I thought she's cute. She has this innocent face that makes me want to be her friend. But, I always caught her glaring at me like my mere existing is annoying her.

And I find her really interesting.

I did my best to be her friend. Sa batang edad, mulat na ako sa mga relationships. Madaming babae na gusto lang mapalapit sa akin dahil gusto nila ako. At hindi naman yun ang palaging habol ko dahil bata pa ako. I tried being friendly with them but they always have hidden agendas.

Then I met Andrea. She doesn't want to be with me, the reason why I want to be her friend even more.

"Are you hurt?" I asked while touching her arms. Mabilis nya akong tinulak at naupo sya sa gutter.

She burried her face on her knees and started crying. Umawang ang labi ko.

Naupo ako sa tabi nya habang maingat syang pinapanood. I carefully put my hand on her back to comfort her. I gave her time to cry and didn't bother her anymore.

I just caught some students badmouthing her. Maybe because she's new? But then, she doesn't deserve it. Kahit sino naman siguro, gagawin ang ginawa ko.

"Why are you here?" she asked after awhile.

I pressed my lips into thin line before meeting her gaze.

"I saw you, just wanted to greet you. But then.. " I didn't finish.

Hinawakan ko ang braso nya. Napamura ako ng makita na may sugat sya at may dugo pa. Siguro, galos sa pagkakatulak sa kanya. When she saw the blood, she panic and I panic for her too.

I helped her to calm down but what I didn't expect is the question she asked me that moment when tears are still very evident in her face.

"May gusto ka ba sakin?"

Nalaglag ang panga ko at hindi makapaniwalang tumingin sa kanya. I know I've been bugging her telling her I want to be her friend. Pero ang tangungin nya ako ng ganito?

Kahit ako nagulat na kaya nyang magtanong ng ganoon. Napailing na lang ako sa mga sumunod nya pang tanong na hindi ko alam kung saan nya nahuhugot.

At the end, she sighed and nod.

"Okay then, let's be friends." she said.

Tumaas ang kilay ko bago napangisi.

So she just want to make sure that what I want is friendship only huh?

She's really something.

And I guess, that is when it all started. 

She eventually started trusting me. We became friends... Bestfriends even. Hindi pa nga ako makapaniwala dahil magkaaway kami noong una.