Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I rolled my eyes as I decide to turn off my phone. It's been ringing since yesterday and I am so tired to run from it. Naririndi na ako sa mga tumatawag. If I just don't need it for the catching up, I should've turn this off since yesterday.

"Who called?"

Napatingin ako kay Van na nakahalukipkip sa tapat ng kotse nya habang nakasandal. I looked away and try to smile.

"Wrong number. Morning." I greeted him.

He arched his brows and I only smiled.

Well, how can I say this? His girls are calling me since yesterday. I don't know where they get my number but they've been bugging me since yesterday. They're asking me about a name Mafie and if she's his girlfriend. Ilang beses ko na ding nasabi ma hindi ko alam. At hindi sya ang girlfriend ni Van. I mean, kung oo, hindi lang sya ang girlfriend nya.

It just happened that after last week, when I passed out, I never saw him again dating anyone in our school. Good thing for me. Because the next morning after that, Jasmin confronted me for brainwashing Van so that I can take him away from her. And that I am only acting as his best friend when in fact, I'm inlove with him.

I almost stab her with my fork that time. Really. Because how many times do I have to tell that I am not one of Van's girls. I am better than they are.

When Van heard it, he already stopped dating a schoolmate. And it was really beneficial for me. Atleast, I don't need to deal with that girls everytime they're bugging me.

But now, they kept on calling me because after a week without flirting someone, they saw Van with Mafie. I don't even know the girl. I doubt she's the only one. I mean, Van stops dating a schoolmate but that doesn't mean he stops dating outside the school.

And I don't remember if Van already told me about Mafie. And sometimes, I don't really listen when it comes to his relationshits. I have more things to prioritize than that.

"So, what's your plan today?" he asked.

Umirap ako sa kanya.

"I guess, uh, I will sit on my chair, listen to the Prof, do seatworks, answer in recitations, eat during breaks, and uh..what else. Oh! Go home after class. I'm busy you know." I said sarcastically.

He chuckled at me. I scoffed and looked away. May nakita akong supot ng pagkain sa likod ng kotse nya kaya mabilis ko yung kinuha.

"Uy, foods. Kanino to?" I asked excitedly.

"Sayo."

Mabilis akong nag-angat ng tingin sa kanya.

"Shit. Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my. Thank you! Di pa ako nagbebreakfast. Si papa naman kasi ang aga umalis." I said while opening the food. I heard him sighed deeply.

"See? If I'm not here, who'll feed you?" his brow arched.

Kumagat ako sa sandwich ko at sinimangutan sya. Napaka-OA naman. As if mamatay ako kapag hindi ako nakapagbreakfast. Well, mahihimatay oo, pero hindi naman yun matter of life and death.

"Edi thank you Daddy." I said sarcastically. Umismid sya. I laughed at his reaction. Ayaw na ayaw nyang tinatawag na daddy. Para daw kasing sugar daddy ang dating.

If I know, magiging dirty old man din sya. Di yata sya marunong magmahal e. All he knows is to play with girls, break their hearts then leave, just like that.

"Shut up." he said and I laughed.

"So, you'll be out for the whole week?" I asked.

Van joined a competition for school and as a part of his training, he will attend some seminars and workshops with his coach ourside the school.