4

The weekend came along pretty fast and I was stuck babysitting my baby sister while my mom went out to run some errands while my dad was on a business trip.

After my encounter with Shane I couldn't help but feel he was always looking down on me, judging me, anytime i hung out with Michael and needless to say it made me feel uncomfortable.

I grabbed a bag of chips from the bottom drawer and smiled as it was my favorite flavor.

Sour cream and onion, yes!
I slowly sat back on the couch where ,Charlie,my baby sister of about two years and a few months laid.

She wasn't sleeping though, she was just stared at me before sitting up and reaching towards my bag of chips.

"No!" I said playfully, pulling it away from her grasp "this is mine, you already had yours!"
She stared at me silently before her pastel blue eyes started swelling up in tears
"No no no, don't cry!" I begged, but that was in vain because pretty soon, she was crying louder than before.

I panicked and begrudgingly gave her the bag of chips in which she stopped crying immediately and began happily munching it.

I glared at her and crossed my arms.
"Well played Charlie, well played"
But she just kept on eating my chips.

"Can't we just share?" I pleaded reaching for the bag but soon she was screaming again and I retracted my hand immediately "fine, fine!, you can keep it!, jeez"
She calmed down and kept on eating with tear stained cheeks.

Soon my phone lit up and buzzed, signifying I had a text, I looked at the name of the person and smiled.

Mike✨
What are you up to?

Me
Just got robbed by a two year old.:(

Mike✨
Sounds brutal.
You OK?:0

I snorted at the reply before quickly texting back

Me
I hope its not sarcasm I see in that text, young sir!
I'll have you know it was brutal!>:(
R.I.P, sour cream and onion chips

Mike✨
I guess it was for the best
Those things are disgusting.

Me
You take that back this instant!, sour cream and onion chips are the epitome of greatness.

Mike✨
I'm not taking back what's the truth.
There also super unhealthy
Sorry.

Me
Well, sorry if not all of us can maintain a super healthy diet and drink protein shakes all the time.

Mike✨
Protein shakes?
What makes you think I like that stuff?

Me
Isn't that what all jocks enjoy?

Mike✨
What?no!
I'm offended by that stereotype

I sat up in my seat, I really hoped he wasn't mad, I was just kidding, a lot of situations had happened where I would joke with someone and they wouldn't take it as a joke, I bit my lip and texted back