Alexander Hamildad/Jamilton Pt.2

Alex pulled up outside his apartment building and Philip and Thomas climbed out of the car. Alex followed and unlocked the door. Philip absentmindedly kissed his dad's cheek and went to his room, staring down at his phone.

Alex wordlessly gestured towards the sitting room and Thomas went just as quietly. The two sat down on separate armchairs and waited for the other to speak. Thomas went first. "I'm sorry," he blurted out.

Alex frowned. "What for?" he asked. "You haven't done anything to be sorry for." Thomas avoided his eyes.

"I feel awful about everything though," he mumbled. Alex cocked his head as an invitation to elaborate. "Like, all that stuff before Philip was born, us shutting you out, and then kicking you out when Philip was five and then-"

Alex interrupted, "Thomas, it's fine. I mean, it sucked when you and John acted like I wasn't part of the relationship, but I'm over that. Well, mostly. And you said yourself that John was the one who had the issues with Philip, and besides, it wasn't me you wanted rid of, just Philip, which isn't much better I guess."

Thomas bit his lip and sent Alex puppy-dog eyes. "You mean it? You're not mad at me for being such an asshole?" he checked.

Alex shrugged, smiling at him a little. "Let's be honest, you've always been my asshole," he said. Then he blushed as he amended, "Well, not literally but in the same way that you meant, you know?"

Thomas smiled at him for a second before his face turned pale. "Oh my god, John," he whispered.

Alex frowned, confused. "What about him?" he asked.

"I never actually broke up with him," Thomas admitted. "But I want to! I'm just scared about how he'll react."

Taking Thomas's hand, Alex leaned over and said, "I'll come with you if you want. I won't let him hurt you, not again."

Thomas blushed and hid his face. "You mean it?" he asked meekly, peeking out from behind his hair. Alex nodded, a soft on his face.

"Promise," he swore. "He will never lay a hand on you again." Thomas pulled his hands up to his face to hide the massive blush he sported.

After a few minutes of collecting his thoughts, Thomas looked up. "Okay, let's do it," he said determinedly.

Alex looked delighted. "Really?" he asked, enthused. Thomas nodded. "Then let's go before you change your mind. Pip, I'm going out!"

"Don't be out too late," Philip called from his room. Alex yelled back in an affirmative manner and pulled Thomas by the hand to his car.

Thomas waited until they were driving to John's place to comment, "So who's the adult in your home again?"

Alex blushed and mumbled, "Shuddup. We were joking."

"Sure, darlin'," Thomas agreed sarcastically, "I'm sure that's what it was. It one hundred percent wasn't that your son is more mature than you."

Alex whined wordlessly but then they were outside his apartment and both of them fell silent. "You ready?" Alex asked, suddenly serious.

Thomas shook his head and unbuckled his seat belt. "No, but let's go anyway," he said. Alex shrugged, following him.

The two paused outside the door and Alex rested a hand on Thomas's arm. "Hey," he said softly, "You don't need to do this."

Thomas nodded, a determined set to his jaw. "Yes," he responded, "I do." Before he had time to hesitate, he knocked on the door. 

A woman opened the door, dressed in nothing but John's shirt. "Hello? Can I help you?" she asked, her voice quiet and seductive.

Thomas had frozen so Alex replied smoothly, "Yes, is John Laurens home?" The woman nodded and brought them through. 

"Would you mind waiting here for a minute while I go get him?" she asked. 

Alex shook his head and smiled at her. "Of course not. Do you mind if we sit down?" he asked. She shook her head and left.

Carefully steering Thomas to the sofa and sitting him down, Alex kept a hold of his hand. "It's gonna be okay," he murmured. 

Thomas nodded, squeezing Alex's hand and carefully keeping his breathing under control. "Okay baby, I'll be right there," the pair heard John call. Before he came into the room fully, he started saying, "Okay, look fellas, if you could make this quick, cause I'm about to get laid- Thomas?"

"I just came to get my things and let you know that we're over, in case you thought that I might want to stay," he said quickly, not wanting to have time to back out.

John blinked and replied, "Okay, we're over, can you come back and get your stuff tomorrow?" There was a strange crack in his voice and Thomas nodded, not wanting to see John cry if he was going to.

"I'll come back tomorrow," he confirmed. "Goodbye John." Thomas walked out and Alex went to follow when John called his name softly.

"Take care of him, won't you?" he requested.

Alex nodded sharply. "Of course I will," he replied. Then his face softened. "I hope you end up happy one day," he offered.

John smiled weakly and nodded. "Thank you, the same back," he replied. Turning his face away he begged, "Please leave now so that I can cry in peace."

"Of course," Alex sympathized. He doubted that John was going to cry, but he didn't really wanna stick around and find out.

Thomas was waiting in the car. He waited until Alex was strapped in and the two were driving away from John's house when he let out a massive exhale. "I did it," he breathed and Alex laughed, reaching across and taking his hand in his.

"You did," he confirmed. "You're free now. You can do what you want now. What you gonna do?"

Thomas turned to him with a smirk. "You, hopefully," he flirted. Alex blushed to the roots of his hair.

"I mean, yeah, sure, that could happen," he squeaked. Thomas laughed giddily, leaning back and running a hand through his hair. Alex watched him fondly out of the corner of his eye until they pulled up outside his apartment block.

Alex got out of the car and grabbed Thomas by his tie, dragging him upstairs to his apartment. He unlocked the door and then let Thomas slam him against the wall as he dominated their kiss.

Philip came out of his room, cringed, and announced, "I'm gonna go stay at George's for the night. I'll make up the grounding another night. See you tomorrow!"

Alex gave him a vague thumbs up before dragging Thomas to his bedroom. Philip shuddered and ran out of the apartment.

~Time Skip~

Alex and Thomas collapsed onto their backs, panting. "That was the best sex I've had in so long," Alex gasped out. Thomas hummed and pulled him into his chest.

"Good to know I can still do it for you," Thomas chuckled once he had his breath back. Alex sent him an incredulous look.

"Are you for real? You've always done it for me," he told him. "Pretty much since the first time we met. You know that."

Thomas smirked. "Well, I suspected," he answered. The two lay there in silence for a couple more minutes before Thomas said, "Thank you for helping me get out of there."

Alex smiled and nuzzled into his chest. "Anytime," he mumbled, on the verge of falling asleep. Thomas smiled as he realised.

"Get some rest," he whispered. "I'll stay if you want me to or I can be gone by the time you wake up."

Wrapping his arms more firmly around Thomas, Alex grumbled, "Stay." 

"Okay darlin', I'll stay," Thomas chuckled, gently running a hand up and down his partners back. "See you in the morning."

~

Let's just pretend that it hasn't been an age since I wrote the original one shot to this. Let's pretend it hasn't been an age since I last updated this book. 

I promise, I haven't forgotten about the requests I have, and I am working on them so, hopefully soon? I don't know.