Chapter 1-edited

'Ashwin'=mind voice /thinking

"Anirudh" = conversation

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

" Sir!" Saritha panted clutching her chart. She had a replacement class making her late to attend her job.

" Pathu ma, it's ok calm down" said Ravi Raghavendra as he glanced up with a smiling face.

Saritha blushed and once again apologized to her boss. The elder man smiled and waved her off.

" What's my program today?"

" A special interview in YouTube channel with Madam at 4pm . After that conference call for Thalaivar sir latest movie discussion at 6pm. They are still deciding whether to cast you as his brother or the Collector. Then 8pm reservation dinner for five in Leela Palace. "

Saritha listed out while jotting her chart. Mr Ravi Raghavendra nod satisfied and asked her to take out the script for the movie. Saritha nod and sat down before opening her laptop. She turned it towards the veteran actor.

" Sir, I have not print it yet because their still tweaking the script. Even earlier during class time also the assistant sent a new one. "

Ravi nod and wore his reading glass as he stared at the computer. His wife Lakshmi walked out from the kitchen carrying a cup of tea. She smiled at Saritha who stood up and nod her head murmuring her greeting.

" Aicho, Yenma ivalo formal? Sit down sit down. Aprom studies lameppidi pothu."
 asked Lakshmi as she walked out of the kitchen, carrying a plate of samosa.

" Athu pothu maam...Naan than kude travel pannuvena nu teriyele "

" Sir giving you so much work?"

" No no madam, it's generally hard,"

" Yenge...ippo Saritha kitte yethum ninge discuss pananuma?"

" Huh, no no " Ravi hummed while still focusing on the laptop screen while jotting his own notes.

Lakshmi smiled and asked Saritha to help her in the kitchen.

"Pona varam nee anthe yenathu kui ah ?"

Saritha giggled and leaned against the counter.

" Kuey Teow Madam"

Lakshmi rolled her eyes and gently smacked the snickering girl.

" Athan! Ah Ani ke athu rombe pudichu poirchu. He asked if you can make it again."

Saritha frowned. " But Sir aniki dinner sapadalaye...Madam April fool ke innum rendu naalu irruke." Saritha said with a cheeky smile.

Lakshmi rolled her eyes and swat the chuckling woman's arms.

" Ama di unna fool panni than naa sambarika poren. Ive vere chumma chumma comedy panikithu. Naa than balance dabba le vechi fridge uluke vechan. Pavom paiyan pasiyodhe vanta He ate it out straight from the from fridge you know!" Lakshmi exclaimed.

Saritha hummed and listen to the star's wife as she bustle around the kitchen.

  Anirudh Ravichander.

Every 90s girls dream guy.

Seringe 2k kids ode dream guy um ivar thaan...apidine vechikume

Even Saritha's high school friends were crazy of him. Saritha snorted remembering one her acquaintance who placed his poster on her wall proclaiming him as her husband. Saritha herself enjoy his songs for they are truly addictive but she is not a fan girl of the singer.