Chapter 63

Anirudh rolled his eyes as his wife fawned over their twins, kissing and coddling them.

"Yendi moonu naal thane poitu vanthum, yenomo moonu masam mathiri panre!" Anirudh grumbled. Saritha swats his shoulders and continues cuddling her babies on her lap; cooing nonsensical at them. (We just went away for three days, stop acting like it was three months)

Ravi laughed, seeing his son's affronted face. "Deyh unnode amma vum ipidi thaan, une konjam neram patti kitte vitutu poitu ava vanthu panre alaparai irruke, pah ithuke Saritha ve thevelam," Ravi said, winking at Saritha. (even your mom was like that only Anirudh. Even if we drop you off at your grandparents' for a few hours, the build up she'll give after coming back.. Saritha is far better)

Saritha giggled and covered her face when Lakshmi came out of the kitchen, glaring at Ravi. Anirudh snickered and got up, hugging his mother, kissing her cheeks, pacifying her.

"Actually inthe moonu naalu, Anusha and Vaishu kutties eh kutitu vanthanga, Harish and Naveen kude than rendu atigama play pannuchunge, aprom avanuga rendu perum bottle le milk kudicha nalle, ithungelum fuss panathe kudichirichunge,"Lakshmi said as she sat on the couch with Anirudh. (Actually, Anusha and Vaishu were here with their kids these three days. Most of the time, the twins were playing with Harish and Naveen. And just because those two toddlers drank milk in the bottle, the twins also drank without making any fuss)

Revant babbled before slowly getting up from Saritha's lap and toddled unsteadily before falling, clutching his father's legs. Anirudh chuckled and picked his son; kissing his cheek as he placed him on his lap. Lakshmi pat the boy's hair as she asked her son how the vacation went.

Anirudh grinned widely while Saritha rolled her eyes. Lakshmi and Ravi exchanged glances and then looked at Saritha. "Yendi ?" Lakshmi asked. (why?)

"Onnum ille, unge paiyan neneacha mathiri honeymoon poitaru..." Saritha grumbled making Ravi clear his throat. The elder man stood up and took Mihira from her mother's arms before turning to Anirudh. "Sir varingala, nambe twins kutitu oru china walk poitu varuvum," Ravi said looking intently at Anirudh. The rockstar furrowed his eyebrows and gave a nod before joining his father. (nothing.. your son celebrated his honeymoon just like he wanted to..)(sir, come along. Let's take the twins and go out for a walk)

Lakshmi cleared her throat once the men left the house. She saw Saritha's worried face making her frown, she stood up and walked towards Saritha, holding her hands.

"Hey yenna achu di? Avan yethum social ah-" Lakshmi asked stopping halfway as Saritha snorted and shook her head. (hey.. What happened dear? He is a very social-)

"Athulam ille attai, just...yeppidi solrathu..." Saritha said making Lakshmi sigh and pat her shoulders. (That wasn't a problem aunty. It's just that.. how do I tell you....)

Saritha's face flushed. Her tips of ears became slightly reddish as she looked at Lakshmi biting her lips. " Attai...breastfeed pannitu irruken le...umm pregnancy yethum aguma?"she asked. (Aunty, will I get conceived while breastfeeding...?)

Lakshmi blinked and raised her eyebrows. " Eh Rendu night thane di... athulam...um...chances irruke ana... yetho ponathule irunthu anthey than maari pesure..." Lakshmi said clearing her throat as she paused and paused to come up with the complete sentences. (It was just two nights... but.. umm.. there are chances...but you're talking as if that was the only thing you people were doing in those two days..)

Saritha blushed and rubbed the back of her neck. " Hotel ponathule irunthe...veliya kitutu pole...Beach ke mattum than ponum athuvum oru 1 hour le kutitu vantutharu...." she said making Lakshmi's eyes widen. (From the moment we stepped into our hotel room... he never took me out.. We went to the beach, that too just for an hour... )