Chapter 3

" Sir, I complete already the script. The shooting starts next week. For now, your dates are on next week Thursday and Friday sir."

" Ok ma, can you just print it and place it in a folder?"

" Sure sir."

Saritha started walking towards the study room when Ravi Raghavendra halted her movement. The actor told her that the copier machine downstairs broke and asked her to use the one upstairs.

Saritha's eyes became wide, her mouth parted while her eyebrows raised up. Her right hand gripped the pen drive hard. Lakshmi Raghavendra, who came carrying a tray of drinks, gave her a confused look.

" Iva yenge ippidi nikira?"- ( Why is she standing like?)

The older woman placed the tray on the table and walked towards Saritha. She shook her shoulders making her girl jerk.

" Madam!"

" Why are you standing like that?"

Saritha shook her head widely. She looked at Ravi who was chuckling as he drank his tea.

" Downstairs copier broke down le, so I asked her to go up."

" Oh, But Ani is composing there right? "

Saritha nods her head. "  Sir said not to be disturbed. Plus Dhanush sir is there!!"

"Hello madam, you're not going to go to his composing area right? Just go and print and come back."

" I..scanning... printing...um faxing,"

" Haiyoo yellam mela ulle roomle thane seiya pore. Dhanush and Ani vantu balcony le than irrupange so it's fine. Just do your work." - ( Jeez...you will be doing all that in the room! Dhanush and Anirudh will be at the balcony so nothing to worry about! just do your job,)

Saritha nod and turned to leave when Lakshmi called her. She told her to take the tray upstairs and pass the drinks to everyone upstairs.

Saritha inwardly frowned but left to do as she bid.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" That's not her job right. Why didn't you ask Rani?"

Lakshmi snorts and took a seat next to her husband. " She is an assistant-ge. Ava maid velaiku thane vantha? "- ( She came asking for a maid job right initially )

" Yenna pesure Laksh. Aniki Vaish scold panutuke nee yenna sonne? Now, why you are behaving like this?" -( What are you saying Laksh. That day weren't you upset with the way Vaish treated her? Now why are you behaving like this ?)

" You remember Ani asked her to come to his studio to discuss your project? That evening he came back and asked how much was her salary. Tidirnu salary increase panna sonna."- ( He suddenly asked me to increase her salary) 

Ravi scratched his forehead. " Why?"

" Don't know. That time Akka was also here you know. Ava vere odene ithulam seri ille and Ani ke yerkaname scandals nu solli oru sidele bayamkudututa." - ( She said that what Ani is doing is not right. She was going on and on about how Ani has a lot of scandals and what he's doing now will cost him a lot if the media or gossip mongers find out. I am really worried )

" Eh, that girl is working here for what 5 months? Did she ever try to initiate a conversation with Ani?  Come on Laksh"

" Illenge cine world le scandal means ok. But if he caught himself in a scandal with people outside his profession means danger. You know what happened with Yuken! and don't forget Shri...he got caught with a university student! His career was gone. I don't want Ani to be caught in this...This Saritha also is not from our country..."