Chapter 6

*Gundu gundu gundu ponne, kupiduthu rendu kanne*-(Song )

Saritha sang the song under her breath as she walked to Ravi Raghavendra's house with her earphones attached to her ears.  She smiled widely at the watch man and gave him a box of sweet.

" Inthange na. Veetlu pasangalaku kudunge."-( Pass these sweets to your children brother)

" Aiyoo yetuku ma ivlo?"-(Why so much ?)

" Iniki yennode birthday Na. Yepothum yennode birthday mothu friends yellathukum naa chocolates kudupen. Please vangikonge."-(Today is my birthday. It's my tradition to give sweets on my birthday. Please accept it.)

The watchman smiled widely and wished her. He thanked her once again for the box of sweets. Saritha hum and skipped down the lane happily.

" Good morning madam."

" Morning." Vaishnavi looked at her outfit sceptically. Aishwarya Dhanush gave a small smile and Saritha reciprocate back. The superstar's wife explained that Lakshmi is nearby the pool with her own mother while Ravi Raghavendra was at his studies. Saritha thanked her and walked upstairs.

Right, that moment Anirudh and Dhanush were walking down. Dhanush looked amused seeing the two of them trying to make each pass by the other but kept bumping on themselves. Anirudh exhaled his breath and showed his palm to her. He leaned against the wall and tilt his chin. Saritha mumbled an apology and quickly walked away.

Dhanush chuckled and swing his arms around the grumbling Anirudh's shoulder and walked downstairs. Aishwarya raised her eyebrows looking at Anirudh. She juts her chin to her husband who chuckled as he plopped on the couch shaking his head in mirth.

" Ama Ani did you notice her outfit?"

Dhanush chuckled. " Avan athelam note panla Vaish. Sir avangeleku vazhi vide than try panaru." -(He didn't notice it. He was busy trying to give her passage to pass through)

" Chumma irrunge mama! Athu yeppidi that exact moment! Haiyyo" ( Please stop teasing. Seriously, she had to walk up that exact moment! )

" Seri da, chill pannu. Ama Vaish what's wrong with her outfit?"( Ok chill, so what's up with her outfits)

Aishwarya snickered. " Vaish is just  jealous."

" Jealous lam onnum ille. Ivlo naala kurthi and pant with a shawl thane? Iniki yenna tidirnu Anarkili suit? Aprom that large jumkaas. Aish ka neege partingala, purple lipstick vere."- (I am not jealous. All this while she wore Kurthi and pant right? Why suddenly such extravagant outfits? Did you notice the large earrings and purple lipstick)

" Yandi anthe ponna moonji oru 1 minute kude nee parkala, yeppidi ?"- ( Gosh you just saw her for at least a little glimpse yet you notice that much?)

Vaishnavi smiled sheepishly. " Athulam apidthan. Neege partingala."-( Its all in the days work. So you saw it too right?)

" Yenna orey sathama irruke?"-( Whats up everyone)

The foursome turned and saw Lakshmi and Latha walking towards them. Dhanush got up and gestured the elder ladies to seat down before he sits back.

" Ille ma, ungge secretary iniki over mathiri than vanturukange. "-( We were discussing your secretary's dressing style today. Seems a little too much bling gling style.)

Lakshmi furrowed her eyebrows. She asked them where is the girl to which Dhanush nudged Anirudh who growled and told her that she went upstairs. Dhanush fall into heaps of laughter while the others looked curiously.