Chapter 47

Saritha rubbed her face and walked towards the composing room. She swallowed her saliva as she brought her hand towards the door and knocked on it. The laughter sounds rang loudly from inside making her huff and roll her eyes. She wiped her nose and turned her body behind before walking back to the table pulling the chair away and slump on it as she tapped the enter button.

Saritha turned her head as the door opened, her eyes narrowed slightly as Anirudh walked out beside Jenny and Shruti laughing out loud at something the girls said. She exhaled her breath loudly and turned her face towards the laptop.

" Ani !!! Come let's take a photo," Jenny squealed and turned her camera towards them in the selfie mode.

Saritha's face turned red, her eyes turned into slits as she exhaled her breath. ' Bitch! ' she cursed the singer.

Saritha groaned loudly holding her forehead in her palms as she bend down from her position on the chair. Anirudh who was just about to pose, turned around, his eyes widening seeing his wife bend down pressing her forehead groaning. He quickly hurried towards her and hold her shoulders as she continued to groan.

" J, bring the wastebin!" Anirudh hollered as he pat Saritha's back murmuring sweet nothings on her ears.

Saritha groan and tilt her neck upwards exhaling her breath audibly and rub her neck as she closed her eyes. Anirudh wiped the sweat on her brows and kissed her forehead.

" Saritha, are you ok...vomit varale ?" He asked looking at her in concern.

Saritha gave a small moan and opened her eyes. She pouted at him, her eyebrows turned into a straight line, sniffing.

" Varale...but thalai valikuthu...yethum sapadala athan pole..." she said rubbing her forehead.

Anirudh turned and look at J who was hovering slight away. He jerked his chin and told J to order something for her. Saritha licked her lips and looked at Anirudh with doe eyes. " I want chinese..." she said making him chuckle and kiss her brows before nodding to J.

Saritha got up with Anirudh holding her hands. She sighed and placed her face on top of his shoulder nuzzling his neck making him raise his eyebrows, his eyebrows knit together and pressed his mouth together controlling his laughter. He pat her shoulders and rest his palms on her waist.

Anirudh looked at the two diva infront if him crossing their arms over their chest, tapping their foot with a pinched expression. Jenny was tilting her head and giving out  glassy stare while Shruti lips were pressed into a white slash. Their both raised their eyebrows at Anirudh and minutely shake their head in annoyance.

Anirudh smirked. " Sorry girls, the baby is being extremely naughty," he said patting Saritha's tummy.

Jenny and Shruti furrowed their eyebrows. "Baby...?"

Anirudh smiled and nod. " Yep we are pregnant!" He said making Saritha roll her eyes and smack his  right shoulder.

" Excuse you! I am the one with the constant vomiting, hard to sleep, cannot eat anything!" She huffed and fold her arms over her chest.

Anirudh shook his head and pulled her into his arms wrapping his hands over her waist. He placed his head on her shoulder and look at the singers. Jenny and Shruti exchanged glances before turning back and gave Saritha a plastic smile before excusing themselves from the studio's.

Saritha smirked and huffed watching them sauntering towards the door.
' That's run away! Yaaru kitte! Saritava kokka!'

Anirudh chuckled and kiss her temple. " Ippe santhoshama ?" He asked making her turn towards him, her eyes reddened.