Chapter 9

Hiya, folks! Happy May, Surprise !! I mentioned the update was Tuesday, but one of my little sisters said she couldn't wait so long, so since I complete the chapters, I have tweaked them a little now the story is published !!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Saritha moaned slightly and wiggled her body as she burrowed into the warm bolster. 'Yenna inniki bolster rombe warm ah irruke?' - ( Why is the bolster so warm today) she thought as she hugged the bolster tightly. When Saritha opens her eyes and saw the milky bare chest, her cheek flushed. She gasped and scrambled away and hugged the sheets close to her chest. The man lying beside her gave out a groan and mumbled, asking her not to leave him alone. Anirudh sleepily rubbed his eyes and gave out a small moan before turning his body to his left and promptly fall back to sleep hugging his pillow. Saritha's ears turned red, and her feet shuffled as she watches his bareback. Her eyes wandered towards his slimed, toned legs. Saritha swallowed her saliva. She pulled her knees together and reached out to grab her phone.

Saritha rubbed her eyes and stretched her hands up in the air, yawning. The handphone screen showed 6.15 a.m making her yawn before sliding down the bed. She grabbed the towel from the chair and walked into the bathroom, yawning loudly.

Saritha splashed the icy cold water on her face and looked up in the mirror. Her hair was sticking out in all directions, causing her to sigh and comb her hair's backwards using her fingers. She then applied the paste of her brush and began brushing her teeth vigorously, and then gargled her mouth using Listerine.

She hooked the towel on the rack and stripped it into her birthday suit before walking towards the shower. Saritha moaned as the hot water splashes from the shower. She closed her eyes and began rubbing her body, feeling the warmth of the water soothing her muscles. She turned towards the wall and saw the male hygiene products.

Saritha closed her eyes and took a deep breath as her hand reached her thalli, toying with it absently. ' Vere Vazhi ille, pesame inthe shampoo and soap use pannitu, aprom poi namaku thevai yanna products lam vangikuvum. Inthe manushan irrukare! Yentha clothes mattum pack panni yenna ingge thalitu vantutaru...matta jamma lam ? Haish.' - ( I have no choice. I will use his shampoo and sap first. Later, I must remind myself to go and buy the necessary toiletries. Look at this man! he simply threw a few of my clothes and dragged me back here no once caring about my other needs! Haish!) 

She pressed the shampoo bottle and giggled as the cold gel hit her palms. Saritha lathered the shampoo on her head. She hummed a tune *Nadiye Nadiye Kadhal Nadiye, neeyum penne thane* as she continued to massage her hair and then soap her body. The water hissed, and steam evaporated when she turned the knob. Saritha rubbed her arms as the water hit her soapy body, the oil dirty, and grime left her dermis and swirled below her legs before being washed out through the bathroom hole.

She wrapped the towel around her body and tied the knot at her chest. The wet hair dripped with water as she walked out of the bathroom. She padded towards her luggage and squatted down before opening the zip.

*Mudhal Mudhalai, Mudhal Mudhalai, oru malli santhosam* Saritha bit her lips and got up as her alarm rang. She rushed to the table stand and took her phone before sliding the screen, trying to shut the alarm up.

For a moment, she forgot that Anirudh was sleeping on the bed. Our heroine plopped on the bed and scrolled her Instagram, a habit which she developed while in University. Saritha took a sharp breath as she heard a cough behind her. She grimaced and turned her head slightly to see Anirudh laying on the bed with a hand holding his head. His eyebrows furrowed together as he looked at her from her head to half body. A flush creeps across Saritha's cheek; she fidgeted and gave him a grimace before standing on her feet. Her chin dripped down as her ears turned red.