Chapter 17

Reads : 1.3 k 🙌

Votes:  323 plus 👀

Comment :1.1k 🤣🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎👏👏👏👏

************************************************

"Kaile vidinji yevalo neram agauthu , innum inthale paru !" - ( look at the time and look at this man!) Saritha muttered as she smoothed the wrinkled bedsheet on her side. Saritha snorted and rolled her eyes as Anirudh groaned and turned his body, wrapping his pillow on his arms. 

"Yennange-"- ( Hubby)

" 5 minutes ma, " Anirudh moaned and burrowed his face on his pillow. Saritha huffed and walked out of the room.' Ithelam, valarpu serille!' - ( This man!)

Rani hid her smile seeing Saritha's disgruntled look. The servant smiled and brought her a steaming plate of idli and chutney.

" Good morning Saritha,"

"Morning ka, akka iniki ninge veetu mop panitu kelimbringe...lunch lam onnum seiya venam..." - ( Morning sis,today you just do the cleaning and leave.No need to cook lunch)

"Yen ivlo yelanai po solre ?" - ( Are you sure ?)

"Mani ippeve 10 achu ka, ninge veetu lam mop panitu clean panitu porathuku yepadiyu 2 pm airathu ?" - ( Yes, its already 10 amso by the time you finish the chore will be 2pm, )

"Ama ana aprom lunch epidi ?"- ( But how about lunch then ?)

"Ippe thane breakfast sapren nannu, avaru yeppe wake up panuvaru nu teriyele, athan innum idli maavu irruke le, naa patukuren." - ( I just took my breakfast and I am not sure if he will wake up any time now, there's some Dosa flour left...I will manage with it when he wakes up) 

"Seri, appe naa poi clean panre..." - (Alright then, I will begin to clean)

As usual, our heroine cleaned up the plates and left to start editing her exam questions while Anirudh slumbered away. Saritha stretched her hands up and looked at the clock. 

"Mani onnu achu, innum inthe aale paru...haiyoo."  - (It's already one pm and look at this man!)she muttered to herself. Saritha groaned and stood up, she brought her laptop with her to the living room, placing her laptop on the coffee table as she sat on the floor.  She opened the skype and dialled a number, smiling widely as a man answered the call.  

Anirudh groaned seeing the clock. " Shit !  mani onnu acha, " - ( Shit! It's 1 pm already) He quickly rushed to the shower and got dressed up in casual jeans and long sleeve, round neck t-shirt.   He placed his phone on his ears and informed the caller that he will arrive at the studio shortly. As he descended the staircase, he heard her laughter. Anirudh frowned hearing a heavy male tone coming from the living room. 'Yaaru kitte pesitu irruka, inthe mathiri english lam ingge yevano pesamatane! Seri illeye!'  - ( Who is she talking to? The accent seems different)

Anirudh walked quickly and saw her sitting down on the floor, laughing cheerily as she stared into the PC. Anirudh adopted a sullen look, he pursed his lips, crossing his arms across his chest as he swagger towards her. 

  "Saritha !" he exclaimed with a pinched expression. Saritha turned her adoring glance towards him making him slightly bitter. Saritha grinned widely and at him and pulled him down towards her. 

"Sir, This is my husband..."

Anirudh clenched his teeth staring at a distinguished man on the screen. The man gave him a small smile, making Anirudh bristled.