Chapter 36

* Hello, Ah sollu di...ille yellam ok nu sonnaga aprom weight konjam parkunuma- "Thanks-" (hello, ah tell me... no they said everything is ok and they told to check the weight-thanks-)

Anusha looked at the man and gave a small smile "4th floor please-" never noticing the 4th floor button was already pressed. She cleared her throat and placed the phone back to her ear.

* Hello ille...inge lift yerunen...ah...athan di weight konjam increase pannanum sonnage...mmm...anna va -* (hello no...i climbed to the lift here...ah...that's what they said to increase my weight little...mmm... oh brother-)

Anusha stepped out of the lift and turned to her left, continuing to talk to Saritha as she walked to her flat. The door opposite of her flat was slightly ajar and movers were bringing boxes inside the apartment. Anusha quickly slid her card and walked inside before closing her door.

* Umm veraya...umm va va...naanum ondiya thane iruken...ok bye...* (umm separately...umm come come. I am also alone...ok bye...)

Anusha shut the phone and placed it on the kitchen table before walking towards the fridge. She opened the fridge and took out the cold mineral water, drinking half of the bottle before placing it back.

Anusha walked to her room and grabbed her towel before walking towards the bathroom. She turned the shower knob on and moaned slightly as the hot water hit her body soothing her muscles. She patted her bump, smiling softly before lathering her body with the natural skincare products her brother bought for her. She closed her eyes and started thinking about the time she left her husband.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anusha's brother stood in front of Nelson's house the next day after her wedding. Anusha gasped seeing her brother standing in front of the house. Her eyes automatically started the water works and she hugged his waist tightly sobbing earnestly.
The man stood there stoically as she sobbed in his arms. After a few minutes, she sniffled and wiped her tears before inviting him inside.

" Anna coffee-" (elder brother coffee-)

" Athula venna...yengge unode purushan ?"( that and all i don't want... where is your husband?)

" Avaru kai-" (his hand-)

Anusha stopped mid sentence as Nelson strode into the house shouting on the phone. She sighed and looked at her brother who was glowering at the man.

Anusha cleared her throat slightly and called Nelson's name. The man continued shouting on the phone before walking inside a room and slamming the door shut.

" Anna , avaru-" (brother,him-)

" Nee yethum pesathe...Chitti sonnathu lam unmaiya ?" (you don't talk anything... is it true whatever aunt told?)

Anusha sniffled and chuckled.

" Enna sonnanga terinja thane solla mudiyum..." (I can tell you only if I know what she told you...)

" Ithe mattum vakanaiya pesu! Yendi appe ve un purushan adichara?" (tell only this correctly! girl did your husband hit you back then itself?)

Anusha sighed and nodded. She told her brother everything that happened and broke down crying on the floor. Anusha's brother's jaw clenched, eyes narrowed and teeth grinding hearing the story.

" Yendi aluthukute irrukere ! Manusha ippidi inthe veetle irrupan!" (why are you always crying?! how can a person live in this house!) Nelson shouted as he opened the door and walked outside wearing a lungi.