Chapter 62

Anirudh took Saritha's hands; pressing a kiss on her knuckles. He gave a small smile and began telling his point of view as he brought her to their bedroom gently pushing her down and placing a kiss on her forehead.

*****FLASHBACK Anirudh's P.O.V*****

Anirudh yawned rubbing his sleepily eyes as he walked towards the balcony stretching his arms up in the air as the sun blazed up in the blue sky.

He leaned against the rim of the balcony tilting his head to the side seeing something peculiar.

A woman wearing a long-sleeved kurthi and skinny jeans was dragging a hose towards the swimming pool.

Anirudh yawned watching her bend down fixing the hose. His eyes narrowed at her back; the girl unaware that someone was watching her bend down fixing the hose before accidentally spraying herself as she adjusted it. Anirudh swallowed his saliva; his Adam's apple bobbed watching the wet spots on her chest as the damp cloths stick tightly to the girl's body showcasing her asset.

He leaned against the balcony smirking as he watched her bending down and scrubbing the tiles at the surface of the swimming pool, her luscious bottom in front of his eyes making him groan and adjusted himself. ' I need to get laid! I am starting to behave like a peeping tom!' Anirudh thought to himself as he watched her clean the swimming pool. He let out a groan; smacking his own forehead as he turned his heels and slinked back to his room to clear his junior's problem.

When he walked downstairs, he saw his parents talking aloud making him pause in mid steps. He leaned slightly hearing a confident voice assuring his parents regarding her professionalism making him snort. 'Patruvume yevalo naliki nu,' his mind chimed. He walked down the stairs and grinned seeing director Shiva's message. He simply hollered his good bye to his parents and walked out of the house without sparing a single glance to the owner of the dominant voice. (Let's see for how long)

Anirudh chuckled hearing the director's request. He started playing the tunes as his mind drifted to the scene earlier at his house. He closed his eyes and started jamming his keyboards as the images floated in his mind. Anirudh opened his eyes and blinked seeing the grin adorning Shiva's face. The director was amazed with the tune and praised him that his tune felt so real as if Anirudh himself was the hero who watched the heroine's antics.

Anirudh gave a sharp laugh and shook his head. His face flushed as his mind chimed at him teasing him for his inappropriate behaviour. Anirudh simply swallowed his saliva and thanked the director before spending his time working on other projects trying to forget what he saw earlier.

He went home slight earlier that day and was surprise to see Vaishnavi and his mother sitting at the couch looking through some documentation. Anirudh smiled and hugged his mother; placing a kiss on her cheek before doing the same with Vaishnavi. He plopped beside his mother; knitting his eyebrows together watching the papers on the table. He took one of the papers and mumbled " Saritha Avinashdorai," before looking at Lakshmi in confusion.

" Yarru ma ithu, yeneke yethum ponnu parkuringala ?" He asked grinning widely. (Who is this mom? Are you searching for an alliance for me?)

Lakshmi rolled her eyes and pinched his cheek while Vaishnavi snorted.

" Unake arivu illeya da, inthe ponnaya amma Unake parpanga...yenda," she said shaking her head commenting on her particular to Lakshmi. (Are you out of your mind? You think mom would've found this girl for you)

Anirudh sighed and rolled his eyes before careless placing the paper on the table. He watched Lakshmi and Vaishnavi analyse the documents and rubbed his forehead.