Chapter 57

Anusha smiled; kissing Naveen's forehead before placing him in her mother in law's arms. She tied her hair into a knot and walked into the kitchen to make drinks for them. Her sister in law wrinkled her nose as Anusha pass the drink to her.

"Yenna coffee ipidi kalakiruka," she said placing the cup down.  Her sister by marriage smirked and cleared her throat making Anusha roll her eyes.

"Nelson ke vere coffee rombhe nalairukunum, yeneke terinji anni, yen tangachi podre coffee than avaruku rombhe pudikum," the woman said making Anusha swallow her anger. She looked at the younger girl smirking slightly watching Anusha as Nelson's sister and sister in law fawned over her. 

The door opened and Nelson's eyes widen in surprise seeing his family. He smiled widely and hugged his mother before carrying Naveen in his arms. Nelson sat on the sofa next to his father; placing Naveen on his lap bouncing the lad.

"Yeppe vanthinga yellarum ?" he asked smiling.

" Ippe than da, nee shooting ke poiruka sonna," his mother said drinking the coffee.   

" Hmm shooting ille ma, oru producer meet panna poirunthen," he said and turned to Anusha. " Thalai valikuthu, Coffee potutu va," he said; his eyebrows turning slightly flat seeing her nostrils flared.

" Rombhe thalai valikutha Nelson ?" she asked in a falsely cheery voice making Nelson squish his eyebrows and gulped; nodding slightly. Nelson gulped as Anusha sauntered towards him, walking behind the couch and rubbed his forehead gently in a circle technique making his breath hitched. "Yennadi panre,veetle yella irrukanga,"Nelson hissed as he tried to control himself. Anusha gave him a sexy smirk making her in-laws and husband fluster. 

"Paavom rombhe valikithu pole, Naa poi balm yeduthu varen, Ah -" she stopped halfway and turned towards the younger girl; giving a wide grin that seemed extremely plastic and then looked at the bewieldered Nelson. 

"Ungga Anni sonnage, avanga sister podre coffee than ungaluku rombhe pudikum nu, ninge vere thalai valikithu solringela," she said to Nelson and turned to the girl in question. " Kitchen le poi coffee potutu vantu kuduturunge, naa poi avaru balm yeduthu varen," she said and sauntered into their room slamming the door shut. 

Nelson quickly stood up and place Naveen on his mother's lap before hurrying towards his room. His mother sighed and looked at her eldest daughter-in-law. "Yen ipidi seire ?" she asked making the woman bristle. Nelson's sister cleared her throat, frowning.

"Ma, mathani onnu thappa sollala, munalam Mary podre coffee thane super nu soluvan," 

"Athu apo di, ippe yen ithe tiripi pesuringe? Nelson paavom di , avanuke airam perachanai irrukum ithule veetle vere iva kochikitana ?" the elder woman said rocking her grandson.

"Oh inthe madam kochikivanga vere, yenna vasiyam pottu yen thambi ye mayakitalo!  " the woman muttered under her breath. 

Nelson's mother gave a stern glare at her daughter and daughter-in-law. She opened her mouth and stopped abruptly as the door open and Nelson stumbled out. He exhaled his breath loudly and rubbed the back of his neck giving a weird smile facing the doorway before turning towards his family. His sisters and sister-in-law's eyes went wide while his mother cleared her throat. 

The girl Mary walked out carrying a cup of hot coffee. Her eyes widen seeing the lipstick mark on Nelson's cheek and throat. Nelson tilt his head and looked at the flushed girl. 

"Mama, coffee..." she said giving a sweet smile.  

Nelson smiled at her, making the girl's tips of ears turn red. " Nee coffee kudichitiya ?" he asked. The girl shook her head saying no. "Appe neeye kudichiru, " he said and walked towards his mother; bending down and carrying Naveen into his arms.