Chapter 64

Hey guys sorry about this but it's a time leap now. A small warning to you all. I hope nobody minds 🤗🤗

************************************
Anirudh rolled his eyes as he walked inside the house. The sounds of drums beating and guitar jamming made him exhale his breath.

He smiled and walked towards mother; kissing her cheeks and hugging her before hugging his father. Anirudh chuckled and made an oof sound as a body barrelled into his back.

The tiny girl pouted at him causing him to melt immediately. " There's my lovely Anitha, where's your mother?" He said kissing her cheeks.

" Amma up tha staiws, ka cwying," the little girl said making Anirudh furrow his eyebrows.

Lakshmi sighed and called the tot to her placing the girl on her lap. Ravi cleared his throat, rubbing his forehead.

" Ani, nee mele poda, " Ravi said making Anirudh furrow his eyebrows and gave a small nod. (Ani, you go up)

Anirudh climbed up stairs, stopping his son from running down chiding the boy to slow down. Vajra shook his head.

" I am trying to escape pa, you should do the same," the boy whispered before running away.

Anirudh shook his head; exhaling his breath before walking past his bedroom. He knocked the door and gave a wide smile to the young woman opening the door.

" Pa! You're back!" Mihira said, hugging him tightly. (Dad! you're back!)

Anirudh laughed and kissed her cheek, wiping her baby hairs and tucking them behind her ears. Mihira hooked her arms with Anirudh and pulled him in inside the room before locking the door.

" Yenna achu ?" Anirudh asked as he sat on her bed. (what happened?)

Mihira sighed and rubbed her forehead. " Revant brought his friends apparently promising a pool party, Mom wasn't her that time so first she got angry seeing them all...Grandpa and grandma didn't know that Revant hadn't asked mom's permission so they allowed them..." Mihira trailed off.

Anirudh rubbed his eyes and looked at his daughter. " Aprom unge amma yethum kathunala?" He asked making the girl bite her lips. (Did your mom shout at them?)

" Patti stopped ma from shouting...ana um Naveen is...I mean was here," Mihira said sighing loudly. (grandma stopped mom from shouting.. but umm Naveen is... I mean was here,)

Anirudh blinked and raised his eyebrows. " Seri...so what ?" He asked making the girl shook her head. (ok.. so what?)

The father and daughter duo both looked as the door opened and Saritha walked inside. Anirudh smiled; quickly getting up and pulling her into a tight hug making both mother and daughter blush.

" Pa!" " Yenange!" Both women groaned as Saritha pushed Anirudh away. (dad!.. honey!)

" What...I am hugging my wife!" He said folding his arms together.

Saritha rolled her eyes. " This is exactly what made Revant like this right now! Mama and attai kitte poi solirkan! Ninge recording le iruntha phone yeduka matinga nu terinji ippidi panrikan! Thank god I came back home early!" Saritha said exhaling her breath. (This is exactly what made Revant like this right now! he lied to your parents! He knows very well that you won't attend phone calls during your recording session. Thank god I came back home early!)

" Yendi pool party-" Anirudh started but raised his hands up in the air and stopped talking as she narrowed her eyes at him. (It's just a pool party-)

Mihira giggled looking at her father. Saritha glanced at her daughter, raising her eyebrows as she crossed her arms over her chest. Mihira squeaked and quickly left her room. Saritha sighed and unlocked it before rubbing her temple.