Chapter 34

Anirudh walked into the studio, nodding at Nelson and SK.

" Hi sir, yeppe vantinge ? " (Hi sir, when did you come?)

" Ippe than sir, tho Nelson than kalaile irunthu inga irrukara." (Now only sir, Nelson is being here from morning.)

Anirudh turned around and raised his eyebrows at Nelson. " Yen veedu vasal lam illeya ?" (Why doesn't he have any house?)

Nelson sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. SK looked at the two and frowned.

" Yen sir, unagaluku Nelson ke-" (why sir, you don't know about nelsons-)

" Teriyum sir anthan kette...sollunge Nelson ," (I know sir that's why I asked...say Nelson.)

Nelson exhaled his breath and rubbed his forehead. " Athu vindunga ji, ingge onnum periya perachanai oduthu..." (Leave it sir, There is a big issue going here.)

Anirudh frowned and looked at SK who rubbed his forehead.

" Production company and media rights company konjam problem ah irruke sir, athan unge payment konjam delay ah than kuduka mudiyum..." (Production company and media rights company has some problems, so I shall give the payment late.)

Anirudh raised his eyebrow looking at Nelson and SK. He took a deep breath and nod his head making SK sighs thankfully.

" Rombhe thanks sir, bayama ve than irrunthuchu..." (Thank you sir, I was afraid.)

Anirudh gave a small smile. He turned to Nelson and raised his eyebrows, crossing his arms against his chest.

" Ama unge wife ode brother vanturukaru pole, " (I heard your wife's brother came.)

" Hmm..."

Anirudh squished his eyebrows together seeing Nelson's impassive face. SK cleared his throat.

" Naa mothele kelemberen..." Anirudh smiled and shook his head. (I will leave now.)

SK quickly walked out of the studio
'

Nelson rubbed his face and gave a bitter smile.

" Yellam terinji yen ji kekuringe ?" (sir you know everything, the why are you asking?)

" Unga mindle yenna odaraathu teriyaruthuku thaan..." (just to know, what is in your mind..)

" Poita ji...naa katna thali matum pothum sollitu ava anna ode poita..." (she's gone with her brother by saying nupital chain is enough.)

Anirudh sighed and shook his head.

" Ninge senjathuku vere yenna seiyanum yethir parkuringe ? " (Then, what she should do for your activities?)

Nelson's shoulders dragging low,his eyebrows pinched together, he let out a hard sigh closing his eyes. His mouth opening but no sound coming from him making take slow yet audible breath.

Anirudh stood up giving him a clenched half smile looking at Nelson sideways sighing making a tsk sound. He shook his head and walked into his composing room.

Anirudh climbed out of his car and eyed the vehicles in his front lawn, sighing loudly rubbing the back of his neck. He placed his hands inside his pants pocked and walked up the stairs.

Anirudh gave a smile and bro hugged Abinav before hugging his sister tightly, his eyes lighting up seeing her bump. He sat on the couch and patting her bump while his mother was choosing the jewelleries and sarees for her bangle ceremony.

" Yenda Ani, is it true that Director Nelson is married to Saritha's friend ?"

Anirudh knit his eyebrows together and looked at his sister nodding slightly. Vaishnavi let out a snort and looked at her mother raising her eyebrows.