Chapter 27

Anirudh whistled to himself as he walked into the house.

" Hrishikesh vanturukan da." Ravi smiled and informed him making him pause his whistle. (Hrishikesh is here..)

" Ivana yaaru vara sonna!" Anirudh asked pursing his lips tightly. Ravi frowned and raised his eyebrows. (who asked him to come?)

" Yen ippidi kekura ?" (Why are you talking like that?)

" Ille yen tidirnu vantha than...ama yenge avan ?" (no I mean he's come suddenly... ok, where is he?)

" Saritha kude dining room le," (in the dining room with Saritha)

Anirudh exhaled his breath and strode over to the dining room where Saritha and Hrishikesh was bend over organising stacks of paper.

Anirudh cleared his voice loudly crossing his arms over his chest.

" Yenna Ani thonda konjam seriilyo?" (what's wrong with your throat Ani?)

Anirudh narrowed his eyes at the grinning Hrishikesh. Saritha turned and gave him a small smile.

" How was it ?"

Anirudh smiled softly and walked towards her before hugging her waist, drawing her into his arms. Saritha blushed and hissed that Hrishikesh is there making Anirudh glower and step away.

Hrishikesh cleared his throat and changed the topic making Saritha sigh in relief. Anirudh rolled his eyes and told them that the super singer shooting went fine and there were quiet a lot of talent in the contestants.

" Was Shivangi there ?"

Anirudh nodded and hand out a paper making Saritha squeal.

" Yenathu Anni ?" Hrishikesh asked making Saritha grin. (what is it?)

" Shivangi keta iruntha autograph kekka sonne but satiyama vangitu varuvaru nu naa expect panle." (I asked him to get an autograph signed by Shivangi.. but didn't expect that he'll really get it..)

Anirudh rolled his eyes. " Anthe ponnu yenkitte autograph vanga vanthuchu, appe naa shivangi ode autograph vangiten...ok so who asked you to come?" (she came to me asking for my autograph and I took her's.. ok so who asked you to come?)

Hrishikesh smirked and leaned against the window. " Anni than kuptanga." (My sister-in-law called me..)

Saritha hid her smile and arranged the papers as she looked at his flushed face.

" Hrishikesh help panren sonnaru athan kupten," (Hrishikesh offered to help me, so I called him home)

" Yaaru ivan...apidi yenna periya help ?" (who? He? What is he helping you with?)

" Yenode night test iniki avaru than handle pannaporaru." (he's going to invigilate a test for me today evening...)

Anirudh's eyes widen and he tilted his head.

" How is it that possible ?"

"I prepared the papers and all, he will just be there as the invigilator,"

" Yen nee po vendiya thane ?" (why aren't going?)

Saritha smiled widely. " Kandipa, night 8:30 le irunthu 11pm ke mudiyum, cheri appe naa oru 7 ke lam kelembiren," (I can but the test is from 8:30pm to 11pm.. So I'll leave home by 7...)

" Eh nillu, night ah...venam...Deyh nee handle panniru...unga Anni yethum bad name varathe pannu...cheriya!" (stop, late night..no need.. Hrishikesh can handle it.. Make sure you don't get a bad name for your sister-in-law..)