Chapter 12

Hi everyone, nethu comments semme!! I literally laughed out loud reading them.

Special mention to @hemanandini2,@AshAangiStan & @Tejadurai_02. Ungal comments la vere level! I hope other readers will enjoy your comments and this will attract them to the story.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Saritha opened her eyes stretched her hands, searching for her phone. She sighed and gently pushed Anirudh's head from her other arm; his head rolling to the other side as he moaned and mumbled in his sleep. Saritha combed her fingers through her messy hair and then tied it into a knot. She sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes as the phone showed the time. 'Mani ippe than 4 am ah...sighs thookam varale..'-( It's 4am and I can't sleep) Saritha placed her phone on the bed and walked to the bathroom.

When she came back inside, Anirudh was still sound asleep hugging the bolster tightly. Saritha shook her head and quickly changed into a nightie. She walked towards the table and grabbed her briefcase before joining Anirudh back on the bed.

When Saritha opened her mail, she saw countless spam messages from Insta and FB. She sighed and deleted all the messages before logging in to her university mail. Saritha quickly read the mail from her senior professor regarding her availability to conduct the test due to unfortunate circumstances. Saritha quickly replied to the mail back and CC it to the administration confirming her availability. She opened the WhatsApp icon on the laptop and sent a personal message to her higher up assuring him she will handle it.

Saritha then opened Ravi Raghavendra's email account and replied to the emails that asked for his call sheets and booking appointment.

"Mani yethuna ?"-( What's the time)

Saritha glanced to see sleepy-eyed Anirudh stretching his hands up in the air.

" 530 am"

"Yennathu 530 am ah ? Athukule yen yentiriche?"- ( Why are you awake at 530 am?)

"Thukam varale..."-( Not sleepy)

Anirudh yawned rolled his face on the bed and then popped his hand up to hold his head watching her typing away hastily.

"Is there any problem?"

"Hmm no, just sorting out mama's schedule."

Anirudh nod and got up; he stretched his legs and hands before padding towards the washroom. Saritha heard the tap opening and water running down for a few minutes as she responded towards the mails. The toilet was flushed and Anirudh stepped out wiping his face.

" I will go for a morning jog, breakfast prepare paniru."- ( Please prepare breakfast)

Saritha sighed and nod. She placed her laptop on the table and plugged the charger before walking out of the room.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Yennedi ivlo early ah yentirichute ?"- ( Why are you up so early?)

Saritha turned to Lakshmi and greeted her. She turned back and resumed cutting the onions and chillies.

"Thookam varale athan..."-( Er not feeling sleepy)

"Hmm, athuku yendi kitchen le kalaile vante? Rani vantanode samaikilame..." -( Still Why come so early to the kitchen ? )

Saritha giggled and looked at Lakshmi " Unggeluku irruke akarai, ungge paiyanuku illeye."- ( Your son wanted me to prepare breakfast)

Lakshmi gave a wide-eyed looked; smirking watching Saritha's face turned red. Lakshmi grinned and shook her rosy face. She took the milk packet and cut it open; pour it into a saucepan and waited for it to boil.