Chapter 58

Saritha scrolles her phone, swallowing her saliva as she watched the video. She quickly shut her phone and placed it under her pillow as Anirudh walked out of the bathroom clad in his towel.

Anirudh frowned seeing her her downtrodden expression. He walked towards her side on the bed and sat down, chuckling in surprise as she placed her head on his shoulder.

" Kulichtu varathukule Yennadi achu ?" Anirudh said playing with her hair strands.

Saritha shook her head making him sigh and took her phone from under the pillow. He slide her phone and frowned seeing a paused youtube video.

" Baby ithe yen nee ippe parkura?" He asked gently tilting her chin up; peering into her shiny orbs.

" Recommendation le vantuchu, yenge...ille onnu ille" she said wiping her face, giving him a wobbly smile as she stood up.

" Seri yenna samaikitum? Unge favourite unmaile Rasam ma?" Saritha asked making Anirudh let out a sharp laughter.

He got up and snaked his hands around her waist, his lips pressed on her neck and shoulders making her smile. Anirudh gently turned Saritha's body, nudging her chin towards him and peering into her eyes. He gave a soft smile and kissed her forehead.

" Yenma anthe videos lam parthe, athu yellam old stories, not even in my mind nowadays," Anirudh said

Saritha frowned and shook her head. " They were being too much! Ungaluku break up airuchu but athuve tiripi tiripi ungala yellar munukum pesa vechanga, I...I actually never watched those videos before...ana iniki partutele irrunthu I feel bad, you were obviously trying to control your feelings, yeneke aluvachu vanturuchu," Saritha said hugging his neck.

Anirudh chuckled and pat her back gently. "Its an old story darling," he said and tweaked her nose. " Nee ithulam parkarathuku pesama yenkite ketrukulamle," he said smiling softly.

" Naa parkanum nu parkule, just..." she said sighing softly placing her head on his bare chest.

" Cheri athu vidu, Ama yeneke yenna favourite nu unnake ippethan teriyuma ?" He asked raising his eyebrows slightly.

Saritha blushed and gave a tiny nod. " Insta le unge followers page parthen, " she mumbled making him laugh aloud.

" Yethe page athu? Avanuku naa oru like podre," he said smirking making her blush and swat his arms.

" Ungaluku rasam pudiku naa aprom yen aniki samaika mothu katuninge?" Saritha asked knitting her eyebrows together.

Anirudh smirked and turned around rummaging his wardrobe. Saritha huffed and crossed her hands over her shoulder.

" Unge kitte than pesure!" She said.

Lakshmi cleared her throat and walked inside raising her eyebrows as she carried her grandson on her arms.

" Yennada innum sandai poduleya nenaichen, " she said shaking her head as she walked inside patting the baby's bum.

Saritha rolled her eyes and walked towards Lakshmi, shifting her son into her arms bouncing him lightly.

" Ille attai, ungaluku nyabagam irruka, tidirnu oru naal yellarum veetuku kuptu dinner vechare, naa mattum than samaikinum nu vere oder potaru," she asked patting her sons shoulder as she paced slightly.

" Orderla podule di! Yen Pondati samaiyel yepidi irrukum nu matavange kitte katratuku thaan-" Anirudh stopped midway seeing both the women in his life raising their eyebrows at him. Anirudh sighed and nod his head.

" Seri order panne, ippe yen nee athe tiripiyum pesure ?" Anirudh sighed and button his shirt.

" Pish! Attai ninge sollunge, aniki ivaru kitte naa pesame rasam vekiren nu sonnathuku yenna pechu pesunaru, "