Chapter 65 -Epilouge

Anirudh smiled sleepily pulling Saritha into his arm. He hummed smiling widely as he touched her curves.

" Yenange! Kailaile va!" Saritha squeal, blushing madly as Anirudh opened her towel and throwing it careless on the floor. His eyes widen seeing her bosom, he gave her a toothy grin as he fondled her chest.

("Hubby! In the morning itself!")

" 21 years of marriage baby!" Anirudh grinned pressing his mouth on her bosom biting the luscious flesh.

Saritha moaned slightly and tried to push him away. Anirudh winked and pushed her before climbing on top of her. His hands squeezing her figure as his eyes greedily took in the sight of her. Anirudh exhaled his breath leaning in and his her neck biting them leaving trails of hickeys.

He pried her up slightly before adjusting himself as she closed her eyes while he brings the heaven down upon her.

Saritha gasped as the door banged while the children hollered. Anirudh groaned and shouted at them to wait. He quickly helped Saritha up and wore the lungi she tossed at him. He adjusted himself on the bed and nod at Saritha.

The children shouted and hugged Saritha before hurrying towards him. Anirudh chuckled as Vajra and Anitha jumped on the bed, throwing their arms on him as they wished him *Happy Anniversary* He chuckled and kissed his youngest. Mihira and Sithara walked up to him and kiss his cheeks with the boys wrapping their arms over their mother.

" Ma, Pa we have a small gift for you two," Mihira said smiling widely.

Saritha smiled tilting her head to the side. " Gift ?" She asked looking at Anirudh in bemusement.

("Gift?")

The children nod simultaneously. " First of all your going to the temple and then breakfast at Summer side eatery followed by meeting our thailavar, then after the small get together you will be going on a car ride around Marina. Finally Thara and I have arranged you a beautician. You will get dressed and meet us for a family dinner! Pa same for you, J uncle has already booked your stylists...you both will be styled in the same place." Mithira said.

("First, you are going to the temple, followed by breakfast at Summer side eatery. We will be having a small get together following your meeting with our thailavar. Then you will be going on a car ride around Marina. Finally Thara and I have arranged a beautician for you. You will get dressed and meet us for a family dinner! Dad, same for you, J uncle has already booked your stylists...you both will be styled in the same place.")

Saritha and Anirudh coughed and looked at their children with stunned expression. " Who allowed you to decide how I spend my anniversary! For all I want, it might be your mom and this bed!" Anirudh said.

("Who allowed you to decide how I spend my anniversary! For all I want, it might be your mom and this bed!")

Revant and Aashman wrinkled their nose while the girls blushed. Saritha smacked her own forehead and glared at Anirudh.

" Yenge vevastiya illeya ungaluku!" Saritha said narrowing her eyes at him.

("Seriously! Don't you have shame!")

" Hello madam ungaluku sethu than solren yenamo venam-" Sithara quickly placed her hand on her father's mouth stopping him from talking.

("Hello madam, I am speaking for you too. As if you.")

Aashman exhaled his breath. " Dad seriously!, get up and quick go have your bath," the young man said pulling Anirudh up swiftly.

("Dad seriously!, get up and quickly go have your bath,")