Chapter 45

First of all thank you for the immense support ! Ninge illame inthe story ille...nextu, thank you for the 4k reads and 1k votes and finally the beautiful, wonderful, comedyful comments everyone !!! Rombhe happy ah irruke inthe 4k and 1k parkamothu.

Yen Kanule anantha kaneer ah irruke❤💙💜🧡

*****************************

Anirudh sighed and end the call. He turned around and furrowed his eyebrows hearing Saritha retching in the washroom. Anirudh rubbed the back of his neck and strode towards the bathroom knocking the door before turning the knob and pushed the door ajar.

His eyes widen seeing Saritha bend over the toilet bowl making grueling noise from her throat. She groaned loudly and flushed the toilet bowl heaving a heavy breath. Anirudh quickly walked towards her and the woman pushed him away slightly covering her mouth.

" Saritha-"

("Saritha-")

" Ninge veliya ponga naa varen-" she said in a muffled voice as her hands were covering her mouth.

("You go outside. I will come.")

Anirudh sighed and when his phone rang once again he nod and walked out answering his phone.

Saritha walked towards the sink and splashed her face with the cold water. She grabbed the mouthwash and gargled before walking out of the room.

Saritha's eyebrows knitted as she took a seat on the edge of the bed, her hawk like eyes darting left and right watching Anirudh who was pacing as he answered his call.

" Yennage achu ?" She asked as she saw him exhaling his breath ending the call.

("What happened?")

Anirudh gave a tired smile and shook his head. " Work, ama what's wrong with you ? You keep vomiting...food poisoning ah irrukapothu...let's go see a doctor..."

("Work! By the way, what's wrong with you? You keep vomiting. It could be food poisoning. Let's go see a doctor.")

Saritha groaned and pinched her forehead. " Ille..."

("No")

Anirudh exhaled his breath loudly and walked towards Saritha. He sat on the bed and brought her towards him. Saritha placed her head on his chest while he placed his head on her top of her head, his hands rubbing her shoulders.

" Baby...you been vomiting alot since you ate the food...let's just go and see a doctor..."

("Baby, you have been vomiting a lot since you ate the food. Let's just go and see a doctor.")

Saritha sighed and mumbled under her breath. When Anirudh hummed and asked her to repeat, she cleared her throat and leaned away slightly.

" Athulam onnum ille...yennage ungaluku work irrukuna ninge mothele veetuku ponga..."

("Nothing of that sort. You leave to India if you have work.")

" Aprom nee inge thaniya irrupiya ?"

("What about you? Would you stay here alone?")

Saritha rubbed the back of her neck. " ille athan veetle pesurange...so naa manage panikuven...ungaluku nethu le irunthu phone calls varathu..."

("No. Now my parents have broken the ice and are talking to me. I can manage here. You have been phone calls since yesterday.")

Anirudh stood and walked away from her. " That's not up to discussion Saritha...I am not leaving you here alone...Naliki patti ke 3rd day prayers thane...athu mudinju nambe yellarum sentru polam..."