5

YEJI

it's the next day and as soon as felix and i finished our lunch, we immediately went to his car to drop me off in JYP building where nayeon unnie told me to go to discuss the 'new' contract.

i'm praying to all the gods out there that this new contract - that i still don't have any idea what is all about - doesn't have any connection with ryujin.

then i looked at felix and our gazes met. felix smiled at me, squeezing my hand gently while his other hand is gripping on the steering wheel.

"are you okay?" felix asked with a fond look.

i manage to smile and nod as i scanned his side profile. gosh, how can he be so perfect? i'm glad that i gave this man a second chance.

"oh, babe, i almost forgot." he squeezed my hand, "i'm going to taiwan this weekend for the business trip." he looked at me and smiled before moving his gaze back on the road.

i examined his face to see if he's telling the truth and well, based on his facial expression right now, he looks.. innocent..

"how many days, babe?" i asked.

"for 3 days only." he responded. "you can come with me if you're available." he added quickly.

"really?" i smile crept onto my face, "i'm just going to check my schedule. i'll tell you right away." i said cheerfully.

it's been awhile since we travelled together and i also want to spend time with him outside korea.

felix is not cold today which makes my heart jump in happiness. i can feel that sweetness in every word that he says and i love that.

after some minutes, he dropped me here in JYP building and gave me a peck on the lips before driving off.

when i entered the lobby of the building, i saw lee chaeryoung together with some staff, who walked out from the elevator. gosh, she's so beautiful and she looks like a living barbie doll. i'm shy to greet her because it looks like she's in a hurry.

"good day, miss. what's your name?" the receptionist greeted me and bowed.

"hwang yeji. i have an appointment here." i replied nicely and smiled.

"ah. yes." he checked the computer and pointed to the elevator. "5th floor, the first door." he informed me.

i bowed to him before walking towards the elevator.

and soon, i reached the door and as i entered the room, i saw two people - nayeon and mina unnie, reading bunch of papers.

mina unnie, the manager of ryujin.

i knew it.

"hey, yeji." they said in unison.

i bowed, "hi unnies." i sat down beside nayeon unnie.

"ryujin will come here in a few min--"

speaking of the devil, all of our eyes moved towards the door when ryujin came inside the room with so much confidence. she's wearing her specs while her hands are inside the pocket of her black leather jacket.

not gonna lie, she looks so good with her outfit.

"i'm sorry, i'm late." ryujin bowed and sat down beside her manager.

wow.. this girl knows how to say sorry.

then when she removed her specs, we make an eye contact accidentally. yes, accidentally. ryujin winked at me and a smirk is evident on her face. i just rolled my eyes and shook my head. her confidence is too high, really.