not an update ;(

HAHAHAHSH i'm just joking (◠‿◕)
[M]

YEJI

i gave in.

i know, what i'm doing right now is wrong. it's very ironic that i was so angry at him when he made a mistake but look at me now. i'm already committed to him but.. ryujin's touch hits different. she makes me so weak and so fucking.. wet.

i saw how ryujin's corner of her lips curved up as soon as i blurted out those words.

"my pleasure.." ryujin said with her raspy voice as she toss my bra on the floor, exposing my boobs to her.

"fuck~.." i shut my eyes and bit my bottom lip when she started to rub her hands around my breasts, massaging it slowly.

"oh, we're about to yeddeong.."

i pant heavily and clenched the blanket while she was nibbling my nipples with her fingers. with the help of the oil on my upper body, her hands slid up and down on my breasts so effortlessly.

"how you like that?" she asked while she kept playing with my nipples.

i watched the way she licked her lips. fuck, i want to kiss her so bad. so i held her arm and pull her closer to me. i grabbed her nape and smashed my lips against her, ignoring the pain in my back.

ryujin was on top of me and she kissed me like a hungry beast, dominating everything about me. her tongue keeps exploring my mouth while massaging my one breast, giving me an unexplainable pleasure.

i then placed my legs on the either side of hers while unclasping her bra and tossed it away. now, i can feel her breast brushing against my chest, adding to the heat that i'm feeling.

"mmhh~.." i moaned between our kiss when ryujin began moving her hips slowly, creating a friction between our legs, and i quickly bucked my hips into her.

suddenly, i felt ryujin's hand slide from my boobs, down to my belly, until she slip it inside my cycling short and panties, where it made contact in my center, leading me to call out her name.

i pulled away from our heated kiss when i felt her finger, slowly moving up and down on my folds. oh jisoos, it feels so damn good.

"you're soaking, babe.." she murmured while moving down her lips to my jawline and poking her tongue to lick my neck. i tilt my head to the side to give her more access as i shut my eyes, enjoying the feeling.

i gently scraped her back when her finger keeps circling my entrance, teasing me.

"ryujin.." her name slips out my mouth because i'm so eager to feel her inside me. all the foreplay she provided for me makes more turned on.

i then arched my back and--

"ryujin? yeji? are you guys done? it's time for our next activity and the visitors that we are waiting are already here." we heard a loud voice, making us to stop doing our sin. ryujin quickly stared right into my eyes while her hand was still touching my core.

"fuck." both of us groaned.

what the fuck, mina unnie? we haven't even started yet.

pussyblocker.

we then heard mina's voice again, "i'm going to open--"

"n-no, y-yes, mina unnie! we're coming out!" ryujin yelled as her eyes were narrowed on the door knob, still holding my pussy.

"fucking hell," i whisper-yelled, "let's go." i pushed her but ryujin gave me a peck on the lips before she stood up. i still want to kiss her so bad, argh! i hate mina unnie right now!