special chapter

[M]🥳

song recommendations:
Go Hard - Twice;
Candy - Doja Cat;
True Love - P!nk, Lily Allen

-

ryujin was sleeping comfortably in the couch, fully naked under the sheets while hugging a pillow to her chest.

the temperature of the dance room was so comfy, not too hot, nor too cold. and let me add, the room was kinda.. messy.

the bra, thong, & shirts were scattered on the floor and an empty peanut butter on the side table.

if you're wondering why the fuck there was a peanut butter on their dance room, well, they ate something that night.

"mmmhh.." ryujin groaned as the sun shone brightly through her blinds, causing the sunlight to hit her face.

ryujin's eyes were still closed as she scrunched her nose and stretched her arm to hug her favorite person. the blonde felt some minor muscle pain in her arm as she tried to reach her lover but all she could touch was the soft pillow beside her.

ryujin's brows met in the middle when she couldn't feel her girlfriend. she then rolled over and forcedly open her right eye to check it and yes, ryujin was alone in the room.

it's relatively quiet and peaceful morning. birds are chirping and cooing quietly outside the house along with the sound of the leaves swaying because of the wind.

"yeddeong?" with her morning raspy voice, she called her girlfriend in a quiet tone.

she then fully opened her two eyes and as she moved her lower body, "fuck," ryujin groaned silently when she felt soreness between her legs.

ryujin exhaled heavily and tucked the strands of her hair as she carefully leaned against the couchboard and covered her upper body with the sheets.

"baby? where-" ryujin didn't finish her words when she heard some noise coming from the kitchen. she could hear the clinking sound of the utensils and the whirring sound of a microwave.

with that, a soft, small smile flashed on her face. ryujin roamed her eyes around the room and when her eyes found the pole at the center and the clothes on the floor, she had major flashbacks about what happened last night.

FLASHBACK: THE NIGHT INSIDE THE DANCE ROOM

RYUJIN

"my seducer."

yeji got my adrenaline pumping as she did a private show only for me. i took a deep breath and stared in her eyes while fiddling with her bra strap. she was sitting on my lap, slowly grinding her hips on me. we're just touching and teasing each other.

"you're making me crazy, yeji."

yeji plastered a naughty smile which made me lose my mind. damn it. i couldn't take this anymore.

"fuck, yeji."

that's it. our lips finally collided when i grabbed her nape with a tight grip while my other hand landed on her ass, squeezing it hard.

yeji's hands quickly unbuttoned my polo, opening it with such a rush. her tongue snaked over mine, sucking it gently while my other hand went up to play with the garter of her thong.

i let go of the kiss, biting her bottom lip when she completely removed my polo, letting it fall on the ground and revealing the bra that i was wearing.

my lips touched her neck. soft wet kisses trailed below her ear down to her shoulder, causing yeji to run her fingers through my hair and let out a soft whimper.