21

RYUJIN

"yeddeong?" i immediately called her as soon as i opened the door of my unit. my eyes slightly went wide when i noticed how tidy and clean the living room was. did she clean my place?

"yeji?" i called her again as i removed my shoes and placed it on the shoe rack, but i didn't heard any response.

so i went into the kitchen, and i guess she cleaned it as well. i then found this small written note that was stuck on the fridge. she had already left.

i put the food inside the fridge. please eat it if you still haven't yet. i cooked it for you, ryuddaeng. i hope you'll like it :) <3

your light fury xoxo

"she cooked for me?" i plastered a weak smile but not for long. i quickly pressed my lips together, and guilt washed over me for making her wait for me again. I then drew the chair closer to me and sat down, heaving a big sigh and lowering my head.

i repeatedly urged JYP to bring yeji to my team again, but he doesn't want to do it. and now? i'm not able to spend as much time with her due to my hectic schedule.

one more thing that makes me so fucking furious is the dating shit with haechan. JYP demanded for proof that heachan had used a drug, so I suggested him to take a drug test, which heachan did, but the results were negative. i don't know how did that happened. that's why JYP didn't believe me.

and if i would given a chance to have one wish? well, i wish to be a normal person again. i don't want to be a celebrity anymore.

i miss her. i miss her so bad. it feels like, we are in a long distance relationship even though we're just living in one city. I then clinched my eyes as tears welled up inside them. my breathing became thick as i was on the verge of crying.

i am physically and emotionally drained.

i took a deep breath in and stood up to open the fridge and grab a beer can. i pulled up the tab of the can, releasing the gas that caused a hiss sound. i brought the can to my lips and gulped it straight.

as i threw the beer can in the trash bin, my eyes landed to the melted candles inside of it. i furrowed my brows, melted candles?

THE NEXT DAY

RYUJIN

"why are they taking so long?" i asked the staff with the hint of irritation as i checked the time. i'm now here at the photoshoot for vogue with haechan. the studio is filled with camera lightings, a white backdrops, and some other stuff.

"the p-photographer is still not here, m-miss ryujin," the staff stuttered.

"but it's already 7:30 am! isn't the appointment is at 7?!"  i raised my voice, causing all the staff to look at me, "don't you know how important the time is?! you're wasting my fucking time!"

"hey, hey, ryujin calm down. let's go inside the dressing room," mina unnie held my arm and squeezed it gently. "c'mon," she added before pulling me inside the room.

as soon as mina unnie closed the door, i flung my arms around her and let my tears fall down. i don't care about my make up, i couldn't control my emotions any longer. i've gotten to the point where I can't control my breathing and have difficulty taking in air.

"ryujin.." mina unnie hugged me back.

"i d-don't want to do this anymore. i'm being overworked, unnie." i paused, trying to catch for some air,

"i'm tired of acting happy infront of the goddamn camera. i'm sick of pretending to enjoy those crappy games for the sake of the videos. i'm fucking sick and tired of being controlled by this management. please, p-please, unnie. help me to cut the contract. please, u-unnie.."