18

DISPATCH: [BREAKING] K-pop Star Shin Ryujin Spotted in Han River Dating With Someone.

SOOMPI: Dispatch Reveals K-pop Soloist Shin Ryujin Is Dating A Non-Celebrity.

KPOPSTAR: Who Is the Mystery Person That Shin Ryujin Was Spotted Kissing Under The Fireworks?

ALLKPOP: Shin Ryujin Dating A Non-Celebrity: Fans Are Confused Whether It's a Guy or a Woman.

KOREABOO: Is K-pop Idol Shin Ryujin Gay?

A blurry pictures of Shin Ryujin together with unidentifiable person are circulating around the K-pop community. Dispatch released some photos proving that Ryujin has been secretly dating a non-celebrity. But because they disguised themselves, fans are having a debate as to whether the unknown person is a guy or a girl.

Comments:

1.) The person is taller than Ryujin. It's probably a guy. 👀

2.) I can't tell. They're wearing hoodie over their cap.

3.) Wtf. No. I won't accept her if she's gay.🤮

4.) It's a girl, duh, look at her body. It's slim.

5.) Cancel her, she's gay. 🤢

6.) Gago naol jowa si Ryujin.

7.) I don't care if she's gay, i'll still love her. 🌈

8.) Bitches wtf is wrong with ur eyes? It's fucking girl. Eww Ryujin is gay. 🙄🤢

9.) Hala tangina sige mag bardagulan kayo jan 🙄.

10.) Assholes, it's a guy! Ryujin is straight, she said it in one of her interviews.

11.) I'll support ryujin whatever happens and i'll defend her! ❣️ fight me! i'm ready dumbass bitches! 💪🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

backlash from the fans are getting out of hand. there are 2 types of fans who are sharing different point of views and opinions about ryujin's dating issue;

one: homophobic fans. as we all know, south korea is still not open about same-sex relationship. though some of them accepts this kind of act, discrimination against the LGBTQ+ community remains widespread in the country. and since there are rumors that ryujin is dating a 'girl', many fans are already cancelling her for being a gay or bisexual.

two: the true stans; they support ryujin no matter what her decision is. they truly love her and will defend her from the people who are throwing shits about her. they are so committed to ryujin that no matter what happens, they will never leave her side. because for them, ryujin's happiness is very important.

all the staff in JYP Entertainment, including the owner, park jinyoung commonly known as JYP, are in chaos by the sudden drop of the news. JYP hates issues, especially when one of his artist is involved in dating scandal. it is a loss of income and a loss of investment for their entertainment company.

being the manager of ryujin, mina was the first person that JYP approached. but because ryujin likes to sneak out, mina obviously doesn't have any idea about those pictures.

this dating issue is breaking the internet, but ryujin and yeji have no idea what is going on outside. they're still lost in their own little world -- making sweet and happy memories.

RYUJIN

a small noise made me drawn out of my slumber. i immediately extend my arm, reaching over to my side to hug my girl but i only felt nothing except the soft blanket.