22

"oh fuck yeah! i'm c-close!" yeji screamed as i continued to pump three fingers inside her. everytime i hit her spot, a loud moan escapes her mouth.

"fuck, yeji~" i couldn't help but to curse while watching her face. her eyes are clenched shut, mouth agape, and sweats are running down her forehead.

i'm fucking her inside the dressing room.

yeji shouted like, "ohh~ ahh!~" and tightened her grip on my hair when she finally reached her limit. i felt her juices gushed down my fingers.

"c-can we stop for a-awhile?" yeji asked breathlessly.

i bet she's already tired after hitting her 3rd orgasm. i chuckled and licked her nipple before answering, "nope. i missed you, yeddeong-ah."

i then sucked her breast that made her arched back, "fuck yeah. just suck it like that--"

i snapped back to reality when someone patted my thigh.

"ryujin,"

i shook my head and furrowed my brows while looking at the dark sky of seoul. what the fuck? did i just daydream that i was fucking yeji inside the dressing room?

"look!" mina unnie handed me her phone, which i looked at it right away. i then noticed the Mnet Asia Music Awards logo at the top of the email.

"you're invited in MAMA this year and you're nominated in 3 Daesangs!" mina unnie exclaimed and wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

"you're nominated for best album award, song of the year, and best artist award." she added and giggled as she softly squeezed my arm.

if you're unfamiliar with the term, daesang refers to a k-pop artist's highest and most significant achievement. being a nominee in these categories is a great accomplishment for me.

"are you not happy, ryujin?" suddenly, mina unnie's voice became concerned.

i giggled and gave back her phone, "i'm happy unnie, of course." but deep inside, those awards doesn't gave me genuine happiness anymore.

"don't worry. you're going to be free soon, ryujinnie," mina unnie flashed a weak smile while caressing my arm.

"i can't wait, unnie," i let out a soft chuckle before looking back at my phone. yeji's last message to me was 'goodnight, ryuddaeng.'

after the photoshoot for vogue, i went straight to a fan meeting and an interview without yeji. and now, i'm on my way home. it's already past midnight and i think, yeji already fell asleep while waiting for my call.

i'm glad that i saw her today, but i feel so guilty. i know that i'm just doing my job, but holding and doing intimate actions with haechan in front of yeji makes me feel like i'm cheating on her.

this situation is so tough for the both of us.

"i'm going to pick you up tomorrow at 7am, okay?" mina unnie reminded me after they dropped me in my condo.

i entered my unit and was welcomed by a dark living room and cold air. I took off my shoes, not caring if I had to put them back on the rack. i'm too tired to wash up my body so i decided to dashed at my room first, tossing my bag on the floor before plopping myself on the bed.

i then checked my phone, still no response from yeji. I'm eager to talk to her, but she's already sleeping. I can't blame her; it's late, and I'm sure she's tired as well.

i tried to call my sister, but she didn't pick up the phone.

i am tired, but i want someone to talk to. so i decided to grab my ring light and set my phone on the tripod.