15

a/n: say sike right now, sorry no [M] 🤪

RYUJIN

the sunlights creeping through the window curtain jolts me up from my deep slumber and i feel like, the pain inside my head is slowly killing me.

"fucking hungover," i hissed as i caressed my forehead, but i paused my movements when i heard a crackling sound coming from the kitchen.

i fluttered my eyes open and stared to the white ceiling as the events from last night starts to reoccurred. jeez, heejin was flirting with me non-stop. but then, this particular words were stuck in my head.

'but i'm already yours, ryuddaeng..'

her voice echoed inside my head, making my heart to pound faster than usual again. did i heard right? or, maybe, i was just drunk? hmm.. yea, i was just too drunk.

and 'yah know, yesterday, i was really in a bad mood. like, i don't have the energy to work because of what i saw that night. but i don't have the rights to be mad with her because first of all, it's her boyfriend and i am just her.. i don't know.... friends? with benefits?

ouch.

i then reached over the side table to grab my phone, but i found a pain killer, a glass of water, and a note stating:

here's an aspirin, bitch <3
- your light fury xoxo

i chuckled when i read the note. how, sweet. she called me a bitch that made me smile even more. and let me tell you, these small things have huge effect on me. damn you, yeji...

then my thoughts vanished when i heard the sounds of the utensils along with a voice singing,

"mah life! nae mamdaero sal geoya MALLIJIMA~"

"she's here," i mumbled. so i hurriedly took the aspirin and dashed towards the bathroom, doing all the things that i need to do inside.

after making sure that i looked like human again, i headed towards the kitchen and i was immediately welcomed by the scent of eggs and toasted breads.

i then saw her, facing her back to me. i just noticed that she's wearing my oversized shirt, and i'm not sure if she's wearing any shorts underneath it 'coz her long legs are super exposed.

i quietly walked towards her, trying to surprise her. i wrapped my arms around her waist and tiptoed to rest my chin over her shoulder, "hey.." i greeted her huskily.

"oh god.." yeji placed her hands on her chest as she was startled by my move.

i can't help but to giggle, "good morning, yeddeong."

she looked at me, "i hate you, you know.." she rolled her eyes and started to transfer the sunny-side up eggs into another plate.

i removed my arms around her, "what did i do?" i wonder as i watched her every move.

"for throwing your shit all over my body." she said irritatingly and walked towards the table to place down the plate.

oh.. so i was really that drunk.

i then followed her, "hihi, i'm sorry~~ and thank you for taking care of my drunk self." i mumbled as i hugged her from the back again, making me to smell her sweet fragrance.

"ryuuu, i'm doing something.." she said while tapping my hands, trying to get away from my hug when she walked back to the granite countertop to get the toasted bread.

i didn't listen to her and i keep my arms around her waist. i love this. i love the feeling of her warm body against mine. what can i do to keep doing this hug forever? hmm..