two

Sabrina was arrived at the hospital for her first appointment while Jenna was at the school for a meeting with Mr. Tanner. Stefan saw Sabrina walking towards the OB/GYN. He stood up and followed her as Helena stayed behind to take care of Vicki.

"Sabrina?"

The redhead stopped and turned to see Stefan. She paled as this was not how she wanted him to find out. Sabrina walked to the nearest wall and placed her head against it. She inhaled deeply and exhaled.

"This was not how I wanted you to find out." She said.

Stefan grabbed her shoulder and had her look at him. "Are you..."

"Yes." She tells him.

Stefan knew she will tell him in her own time.

"Your not walking away." Sabrina says.

"Sabrina, I can tell that whatever happened wasn't your fault." He tells her.

Sabrina smiled as she heard her name before walking in. Helena walked over to him. "She's by herself. Let's go."
~~~
Sabrina arrived at the grill not knowing how to feel about what just happened. "Sabrina?"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Elena asked.

"No." Sabrina said as she laid her head on the table. 'Stefan knows."

The girls looked at one another shocked. The redhead stood up and walked away as she didn't want to talk about what happened. She needed to speak to Stefan about what he saw. She was scared of how he would look at her even thought he understands whatever happened wasn't her fault.

"Sabrina, are you heading to see Stefan."

"Yes."

Elena smiled and opened the door for her aunt making Sabrina laugh as she ran to the car and got in. Sabrina looked out the window hoping that Stefan meant what he said.
~~~
Sabrina was shocked that Stefan had a beautiful house. Once the car was parked, Sabrina was starting to get nervous. She followed Elena in and stopped. She was not wanting to go any further. She ran outside trying to calm down. "Sabrina?"

"I'm fine." She tells Elena. "I just need some fresh air."

Elena nodded and walked back in leaving Sabrina alone. The redhead just walked around the yard and smiled as she wondered what she should say to Stefan.

"Sabrina?"

She turned and saw Stefan. "Hi."

"How long were you here?"

"Not long, but I came to see what you thought at the hospital." She said. "I wasn't meaning for you to find out this soon. I wanted to tell you later so you can have a chance to walk away or stay, but my appointment was switched and you just happened to be there."

"Sabrina, I'm not going to walk away." He tells her.

"Really?"

Before Stefan could reply, Elena quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her off. The redhead was confused with Elena's sudden attitude till she saw the look on her face. "What happened?"
~~~
The next day, Sabrina walked downstairs yawning as she fell asleep late. She heard Elena talking about Katherine.

"Who's Katherine?"

"Helena's ex."

Sabrina looked at her. "Give me time to wake up and explain more about what happened."

Elena nodded as Sabrina walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle water. The redhead listened to Elena explain about what happened as Jenna put her thoughts in. Sabrina wouldn't know about relationships as she has never had one and she had just learned who her real friends were.

She thought about that night when someone she thought was her friend till they did the unthinkable. Sabrina sighed as she wished at that time she listened to Jenna, but she won't regret the baby.

"Sabrina, are you going with me to see Bonnie?"

"No. I need to talk to Jenna."

Jenna knew that Sabrina needed advice. Something the young Sommers always asked Miranda questions and now it was her turn. She nodded making Sabrina smile.

After Elena left, Sabrina looked at her sister and sighed. "Stefan knows."

"How?"

"He was at the hospital with his sister when I went in for my appointment." She said.

"What did he say?"

"That he wasn't going to walk away." Sabrina said. "He could tell that I don't want to talk about what happened, but I know sooner or later that I will have to tell him."

Jenna hugged her and sighed. "Sabrina, you knew you made a mistake by picking the wrong group of friends, but you have grown up since. You will be an amazing mother and I know that in time, you will tell Stefan the truth."

Sabrina smiled at her sister's words. She hugged her back knowing that when the right time came, she can finally move on.
~~~
That night, Sabrina was sitting on the bench watching the comet. Her thoughts on what her sister told her earlier when someone sat beside her. "Hi."

Sabrina looked to see Stefan and smiled. "Hi."

"About earlier..."

"Stefan, if you really want to stay that's up to you, but I'm not going to tell you how this happened till I know I'm ready."

"I understand, but what I was going to say was that, I do want to stay, even though I barely know you." Stefan said. "I would like to know you better, Sabrina."

Sabrina smiled as she looked at him. "I would like to know you too."

I'm not going to rush Sabrina and Stefan's relationship. I want this to be different from the show. Enjoy!