nine

Sabrina ran to the bathroom the first thing that morning. Jenna walked in and held the redhead's hair back. "Let it all out." Jenna tells her.

Sabrina raised up and smiled. "Thank you."

"Anything for you." Jenna said. "Are you sure you're able to go to school?"

"Jenna, I may be pregnant, but I'm going. Morning sickness isn't going to hold me back."

Jenna nodded as they walked out of the bathroom. Sabrina went back in her room to get dressed for the day. She walked out and sighed as she can get through the day without worrying about what the Salvatores are planning, even though Stefan isn't leaving her and the baby behind.
~~~
At school, Sabrina walked in and stopped as she saw a teacher. She could tell he is new and walked out her desk making Elena smile. "Jenna said to keep an eye on you."

"I know." She said. "She worries just a bit too much."

"Alright class, my name is Alaric Saltzman. Yeah, it's a mouthful."

Sabrina tried her best to not laugh, but she looked at her friend to see her looking tired. She knew what ever is going on, Bonnie will tell her and Elena. Looking back to the front, Sabrina started thinking about Stefan.
~~~
Once school ended, Sabrina wasn't feeling like herself. She walked out of the building and saw Elena. "Sabrina, I think we need to get you home so you can sleep."

"That sounds like a plan."

Bonnie looked at Sabrina and smiled. "I was going to tell you about the amulet, but seeing you like this, we can catch you up later."

Sabrina nodded as she would like to be in bed and sleeping. Maybe coming to school was a bad idea and she should have listened to Jenna. She got in the backseat and laid down. Closing her eyes, Sabrina forgot everything as her mind was focus on getting better.
~~~
"Helena, I'm not leaving." Stefan tells her. "I have a life here with Sabrina. I told her that I will raise that baby as my own."

"Stefan..."

"Elena loves you." He said. "Tonight just proved it. I could see the hurt in her eyes as you walked away. She loves you and she is now accepting you."

Helena didn't know what to think as after what happened tonight, she couldn't stay there. Damon almost killed Bonnie over the amulet that could have helped him get Katherine back. Maybe her moving away from the girl she loves was a mistake. 

Stefan walked away having nothing else to say. Helena needs to think things through before she goes through with her plans.

I made this different from the show due to the fact pregnancy can keep you sick and fatigue. I hope you enjoy this chapter.