five

Sabrina woke up and did her morning routine. Sitting on the roof. She hasn't heard from Stefan in awhile, but something was telling her it was because of Damon. She wished she understood why Damon did that to Caroline. "Sabrina?" She heard Elena and went back in. "You know that your going to have to stop doing that."

"I know." She says. "I miss him."

"I know." Elena said hugging her. "Maybe later you get to see him."

Sabrina nodded before she ran to the bathroom and stopped as she saw Vicki. The redhead turned towards the trash can in her room and emptied her stomach. Elena walked over and held her hair. Sabrina raised up and looked at Elena. "Why am I not surprised to see her."

Elena shrugged as she didn't know what to say. Sabrina gagged at the taste in her mouth and walked out. "I can't brush my teeth right now, but I can rinse my mouth out."

"Yeah."

Jenna looked at them as Sabrina walked to the sink as she started rinsing her mouth out. "Morning sickness."

"Yeah."

Sabrina walked back out to empty her trash can. She stopped as she decided to call Stefan.
~~~
At school, Caroline informed of the car wash for their fundraiser. Sabrina gave Caroline a look. "I think the rules will be bent for me because I'm not wearing anything sexy."

Bonnie and Elena smiled as the twins walked over to her. "Hey." Stefan says making Sabrina smile and hug him. "I'm sorry I haven't called..."

"I understand." She tells him. "Want to hang out later."

"Sure." He replies as the two walked away.

Sabrina felt the baby moving around and smiled. Stefan looked at her and smiled. "My next appointment is coming up and if you want, you can come." She said.

"I would love to."

Sabrina smiled as he wanted to be there. She wasn't going to hide from him. Stefan thought about what Damon told him and knew that sooner or later, he would have to tell her the truth about himself. "Stefan?" She said getting his attention. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Sabrina nodded, but she didn't believe a word he had said.
~~~
At the grill, Sabrina and Stefan where in a deep conversation when they heard someone talking to Helena. "What is that about?" She asked Stefan.

"I think he is confused." He said making Sabrina look at him.

"Okay." Sabrina said even though she doesn't believe him. What ever he is hiding, he will have to tell her later.

Elena grabbed Sabrina as they walked away making Sabrina look at Stefan confused.
~~~
That night, Sabrina smiled as she looked at cribs and knew exactly where she would put it once she picked out the one she wanted. "Sabrina?" She heard and saw Stefan.

"Sorry about earlier."

"Its fine." He said as he looked at the book. "Trying to get an idea for the baby's crib."

"For everything actually." She tells him. "Want to help?"

Stefan nodded as they sat beside each other looking at the magazine. Sabrina pointed at the ones she liked and Stefan circled the ones he thought was good, but he was planning on putting one inside his room or a spare room when Sabrina was over. They looked at one another and Stefan knew he would have to tell her soon.
~~~
The next day, Sabrina and Stefan were washing a car to theirselves as he decided to speak up. "Sabrina, there is something you should know about Helena and I."

"Okay?" She said.

"We're vampires."

Sabrina looked at Stefan unfazed by this. "Okay and should I be afraid?"

"No." Stefan tells her. "I don't want you to be afraid."

"Good because I'm not and tomorrow, you can tell me some of your story." Sabrina said. "Right now, I would like to sit down and rest."

Stefan smiled as Sabrina was not scared of him. Damon was wrong about one thing. That being that Sabrina would be scared of him, but she wasn't. She gave him look of love and support. Something Stefan thought he would see on someone after learning about them.

"How will Elena handle the news?"

"I have no clue."