fourteen

Stefan looked at Sabrina hurt that she was stressing over Elena's disappearance. He wanted to kill his sister for this. Seeing that the redhead was sound asleep, Stefan went downstairs and held his sister against the wall. "You just had to get her stressed." He said. "What happens is between you, Elena and Damon. I have told you two to keep us out."

"I'm sorry, but she had to know the truth."

"I know, but you don't see this is all connected to that damn tomb." He said.

Sabrina stood at the stair case. "Stefan." He looked up at her. "Don't worry about it."

Stefan appeared in front of her. "This baby is mine too." He said. "I can't have you losing our baby or me losing the both of you."

Sabrina smiled as she hugged him. Helena knew right there that she made a mistake telling Sabrina about what happened.
~~~
Later that day, Sabrina was resting on Stefan's chest when Helena arrived back. "Come on." She tells them. "We all need to talk about Damon and the tomb."

"Did you find Elena?"

"With Bonnie."

Sabrina looked at Stefan confused as they followed her. Stefan grabbed her jacket and put it on her causing her to look up at him with a smile. Sabrina wondered why they have to be there because she doesn't want to stress out what ever this is. "Helena." She looked at Stefan. "I don't want Sabrina stressing over this."

"Fine." Helena said as she looked at them. "Do you two think it's worth it?"

"I truthfully don't think she's in there. Damon is walking into this with his hopes high not once thinking that maybe Katherine isn't really in there." Sabrina said. "Stefan said that she liked playing games, so I don't think she's in there. She's out here laughing as she still has one Salvatore still in love with her. He is proving that he will do anything she says and yet, she may not have want him."

"She's right." He said. "Talk this over with Elena."

Helena nodded and left. Sabrina looked at Stefan. "Can we go do something?"

"Sure." He said as they went to her car. "Tonight is already getting to you."

"Yeah and I don't want to be apart of it."

"I agree."