ten

Sabrina was shocked about what she had learnt last night from Elena, but the message from Stefan told her he wasn't leaving. She was happy and then there was the fact he was trying his bet to keep Helena in Mystic Falls. Sabrina got dressed and walked downstairs. "How are you feeling?" Jenna asked her.

"I feel better then I did yesterday." She tells her.

"That's good." Jenna says. "I'll see you tonight."

"Bye.'

Sabrina walked out the door and stopped as she saw Elena. She walked over and the two linked arms. "Just tell her how you feel and everything will be alright."

Elena nodded as she got in the car with Sabrina and left.
~~~
Sabrina's day seemed to be going well. She was happy to see Matt move on. She felt her phone buzz and smiled as she saw it was from Stefan. "Is that Stefan?"

"Yes." She said. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing really." Bonnie said. "Just talking about what happened last night, but how are you feeling."

"Better." She said. "Now, who wants to explain what is going on with Matt and Caroline?"

Elena and Bonnie shared a look and shrugged as they didn't have an answer. Sabrina shook her head knowing that none of them would know as they hang out with one another more.
~~~
Later that day, Sabrina smiled as she saw Stefan and hugged him. "I thought you wouldn't be here."

"I'm still trying, but Helena is one stubborn person."

"Elena has to confess to her feelings and let things go from there. We aren't the reason for Helena to stay. Its Elena. She's in love with her more than ever and Elena is having feelings for her too. Since what happened last night, Helena is blaming herself."

Stefan nodded as he kissed her head. "You are amazing."

"I try to be more thoughtful about things." She tells him. "Are you coming to career night?"

"Yeah. We have a new vampire in town."

"Oh."
~~~
That night, Sabrina stood by looking at one of the career choices, but she was thinking of opening a school for the supernatural. It was something that made since as she knows about witches and vampires. Who knows what confused kid out there that can't control their thirst or magic and Sabrina thinks that their could be something else that no one knows.

"Sabrina." She looked and smiled at Stefan.

"You came."

"Yeah, but you looked like you were thinking."

Sabrina smiled. "I was thinking of opening a school, but something about the supernatural that I know of has me fascinated." She tells him. "What if there was a kid who is a witch and lost control because no one knew how to help. Just like vampires. Everyone deserves help."

Stefan was shocked by her thoughts and knew that could be an idea. "Lets think on that more later, right now lets focus on right now."

Sabrina smiled at him a Helena walked over to them. "We need to find Logan. He has Caroline."

Stefan nodded and kissed Sabrina before he left. Sabrina sighed as she hopes that Caroline was going to be okay.
~~~
Sabrina smiled as she saw Stefan. "Is she okay?" She asked.

"Yes. Helena took her home."

The redhead grabbed his hand and sighed. "Stefan, I don't know how to say this, but you became someone so important, so dear to me. The thought of you leaving one day hurts and I don't know what I would do." She tells him. "You have been supporting me since you learnt the truth about my pregnancy.' She sighed. "I guess what I am trying to say is that I love you."

Stefan kissed her. Sabrina wrapped her arms around him before he pulled back and picked her up bridal style to get her home faster. Looking to make sure he wasn't being watched, he left.
~~~
Sabrina laid sound asleep as Stefan smiled at the redhead beauty beside him. Helena walked in with her hand over her eyes upset. "Please tell me she is covered up."

"Yes." Stefan tells his sister. "Now what's wrong and who left."

"Elena find out that she looks like Katherine."

Stefan sighed as he looked at the sleeping redhead beside him. He would tell her later as she was sleeping so peacefully. "Can we do this in the morning because I'm fine where I'm at." He tells her. "Just try to call her and hope she answers."

Helena rolled her eyes and walked away not knowing what to say. Her brother wants to involve his pregnant girlfriend and wasn't really that worried for Elena. "I'll just try to do this myself." She mumbled as she dialed Elena's number. "Elena, please come back so I can explain."