twenty four

When Jenna heard about Sabrina being released, she had decided to throw a bbq for her as the youngest Sommers and her twins are coming home. Stefan smiled as he saw the redhead dressed as she was putting the twins in their carseats. "I see Jackson and Miranda are ready for their trip home."

"Yeah." She says as she looked at him. "Stefan, can we talk about me getting turned tonight? I want to be with you forever."

Stefan smiled as he kissed her. "We'll talk about it." He says. "Helena sent a text though. Katherine is at the house with her."

Sabrina looked at him shocked. She didn't know what to say. Hearing one of the twins cry, the couple looked at their babies and knew, they are not asking why she's back and they are staying out of it. They have a family and a future to plan. Stefan grabbed the carseats causing Sabrina to laugh. "I love you."

"I love you. Jenna is doing something for you and the twins." He tells her.

"Wonder what the woman has plan."

"You'll see."
~~~
Arriving at the Gilberts house, Stefan parked the car and looked at a sleeping Sabrina and looked in the back seat to see his twins were sleeping soundly too. He smiled as this was the life he would never trade for anything. Jenna walked out smiling. "I see she's asleep."

"She was wanting to go home, but I told her that you was doing something here." He says as he walked to the passenger seat. "She said on the way here she just wanted to rest with me and the twins, but she didn't want to miss out on this." Jenna smiled as she got the twins. "Thank you for helping."

"Well, I'll be babysitting while you two are at school."

"True." Stefan says. "They do want her off for a couple of weeks so we're staying home with the twins till the doctor says yes."

"Sounds good to me." Jenna looked at Sabrina. "Hold them." Stefan took the carseats as he watched Jenna get to Sabrina's ears. "Sabrina! Wake up!"

Screaming out, the redhead looked at her sister. "Why the hell would you scream in my ear!" She says. "God, you and Miranda always done that."

"It was the only way to get you awake." Jenna stated. "Come on. Time to get out of the car."

Sabrina whined as she really didn't want to do this. Stefan smiled as he watched the sisters go towards the house as he followed. He looked at Jackson and Miranda with a smile before walking in just to see his brother and Caroline there. Caroline covered her mouth as she went to her best friend. "God, you're okay."

"Yeah." She says. "Meet Jackson and Miranda Salvatore, godmother."

Caroline looked at her shock. "Godmother? Really?" The redhead nodded causing Caroline to hug her. "I love you so much."

Damon smiled as he grabbed Jackson. He could see Stefan in him. "Well, brother, welcome to adult hood."

"Parent hood." Stefan correct as Elena took the twins from him so the three women could gush over them. "And I'm loving every moment of it too. Soon, I'm proposing and then marrying her."

"Damn, Stefan, slow it down."

Stefan chuckled. "I meant marry her when we have finally decided when to get married. Right now, I just want to ask her."

Damon nodded as he hugged his brother. "What's next?"

"Finding out why Katherine is back and if she is a danger to my family."

"Deal."