fifteen

Sabrina knew that the fundraiser was happening tonight, but first, she needed to do other thing. "Sabrina, Elena, I found something on Isobel."

"Really?"

Sabrina didn't really care as she was wanting something to eat. Elena walked over to her causing the young redhead to look at her. "Sabrina, can you come with me to the Salvatore's."

She nodded as she grabbed her an apple. Sabrina kissed her sister's head as she followed Elena. "Elena, what happened last night?"

"Shelia died because of the tomb."

Sabrina shook her head upset with the fact that happened, but she knew there was more to it and she wasn't going to ask about it none. She took a bite of her apple as she got in the car.
~~~
Stefan saw Sabrina and walked over to her. "What are you doing here?" He asked her.

"Elena heard some news from Jenna that this Trudie woman may know something about Isobel." She tells him as she saw Damon leaving. "Katherine wasn't there?"

"No." He said kissing her head. "Don't worry about anything. I will handle it."

Sabrina smiled as she kissed him. Helen and Elena looked at them. "If you go, let me know." Helen tells her.

"I will." She said as she walked over to Sabrina. "Ready?"

The redhead looked at Elena. "Yeah because you owe me lunch." She tells her as she looked at Stefan. "I love you."

"I love you and I will see you later."

She smiled as she walked away. Stefan sighed as he looked at his sister. "Please don't bring her into any drama." He said. "Neither of you are thinking about that baby, but me. I'm not losing Sabrina or that baby."

"I'm sorry. We didn't know that spell was going to kill Shelia. Hell, I don't know why Elena told her."

"Because Bonnie would have already told her as Sabrina had nothing to do with Shelia's death. I don't know. What happened last night Helen?"

Helen sighed. "I got trapped in the tomb because I went in when I heard Elena screaming." She tells him. "I don't regret saving her and Damon learned that he was toyed with."

Stefan nodded a he left to hunt. Helen knew that the more they bring Sabrina in, the more Stefan was going to be pissed off even more.
~~~
Sabrina felt uncomfortable as she waited for Elena. She went, but she didn't go in. "Come on, Elena. My back is killing me." She mumbled as she saw a guy in front of the car. Sabrina slowly reached over and blew the horn not seeing Elena getting kicked out of the house.

Elena saw the guy and then a car went by causing him to be gone. She ran to the car and got in. "What happened?"

"That guy..."

"I saw him, but we have a problem."

"What?"

"Sabrina, Trudie knows about vampires." She tells her. "She had vervain in her tea."

"So something doesn't sound right." Sabrina said. "If Trudie knows about vampires, then she met a vampire who tried to compel her, but who?"

Elena looked at her aunt as they both have no answers to this. They both at the road and drove off. They needed to tell Stefan and Helen about what Elena discovered, but Sabrina was thinking that maybe, just maybe, Isobel is actually alive. She needed answers to be sure.
~~~
"Don't ever scare me like that." Stefan said hugging her. "I was worried..."

"I was fine and stayed in the car." She tells him. "Stefan, Trudie knows about vampires and I'm going to find out exactly how."

Stefan sighed. "Don't stress over this..."

"I'm not stressing. I'm simply curious as to know if Isobel is actually dead or if she is alive. Someone, besides Mr. Saltzman, knows something about Isobel's disappearance, but who is the question."

Stefan didn't want her stressing, but she actually wasn't. She was more curious and was wanting answers like Elena. Someone out there knows what happened to Isobel. When the bachelor started, Stefan sat down beside Sabrina as they listened. Sabrina didn't say much as she laid her head on Stefan's shoulder. Each bachelor was introduce till it was Damon.

Everyone was shocked by what Damon was saying. More so, Sabrina and Elena. Stefan grabbed Sabrina and stood up. "Let's get you home. I don't want you being apart of what is about to happen."

"Elena is going to cause some drama with Damon." She said. "It's happening now."

"Come on."

She nodded as she followed him. Stefan smiled as he could focus on Sabrina and their baby. "Thank you."

"I will always look after you and our baby." He tells her.

"Damon didn't kill her. He turned her."