twenty two

Filler chapter
Stefan never left Sabrina's side. The twins were doing fine, but will have to stay in the hospital for a couple of weeks. He smiled as Jenna walked in. "How is she?"

"Still asleep."

"She's strong. She'll wake up soon." Jenna tells him. "Promise."

Stefan nodded as he looked at her. He wished for her to wake up, but she hasn't. If she wakes up like him, he will be overjoyed. He will have the love of his life for eternity.
~~~
The next morning, Stefan smiled as he held Jackson. "Stefan?" He heard causing him to look at the one person he has been waiting for to wake up. "Hi."

"Hey." He says walking over. "This is Jackson."

The redhead started crying as she saw her baby boy. "Where's Miranda?" She asked.

"Jenna is giving her a bath. Do you feel normal?"

Sabrina knew what he was talking about. "I'm still human, Stefan." She tells him. "I can feel the pain from delivering the twins." She sighed. "When do I get to come home?"

"Soon, but for now. We are staying here and waiting for you to heal and for the twins to finally go home."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

Jenna walked in with Miranda causing her to smile. "You're awake."

"I want my daughter too." She says as she held Jackson.

Jenna grabbed her camera and took a picture of Stefan and Sabrina with their twins. Miranda and Jackson Salvatore.