sixteen

The one thing about today that Stefan was going to make sure happens is that Sabrina gets a stress free date. No vampires, no doppelgängers, or no drama between friends. Just him and his pregnant girlfriend.

"Sabrina?"

"Yeah."

"Are you ready to go?" Elena asked.

"Yeah, but please, just for today, don't let there be drama." She tells her. "I know the baby's due date is coming up faster then what I thought, but with all the stress and supernatural shit going on, it's not helping me one bit."

"I didn't know."

"Stefan does though."
~~~
At school, Stefan walked with Sabrina as she told him what she told Elena. "I didn't mean to be so hateful about it, but I want this baby to be full term not two months to early." She tells him. "Can we have a date where we don't have to deal with the supernatural or drama?"

Stefan kissed her. "Of course, baby. I was planning on asking you."

Sabrina smiled as she kissed Stefan. Caroline saw them and walked over to them. "Hey." They heard and pulled apart to see Caroline. "I invited Elena and Helena on a double date, but I was wondering if I should turn it into a triple date."

"I don't know." Sabrina says. "It's the whole Elena and Matt thing."

"Caroline, are you sure you want us there. This could be a little too stressful to Sabrina." He says. "The doctor told her to not be stressing much."

"Oh. Well, here's a deal, what if it gets to the point that you need to leave." She said. "Please, Sabrina."

Sabrina sighed and nodded. "Fine, but if something happens, I'm leaving before it starts. I refuse to have this baby early." She said walking away. "Or lose it."

Stefan sighed as he wanted a stress free date with Sabrina, but that all changed because people won't leave them alone. "Caroline." The blonde looked at him. "Can we do another triple date night because I promised Sabrina a date where there is no drama."

"Sure." She said. "I shouldn't have forced that on her. I'll go apologize."

Stefan watched her walk away causing him to head to class. He hopes tonight gets her a bit more relaxed.
~~~
Later that night, Sabrina walked downstairs and opened the door to see Stefan with flowers. "You didn't have too."

"I wanted to be romantic and to show you that I love you."

"How sweet." She says kissing him. "I love you."

Elena walked downstairs to see Sabrina and Stefan leaving as Helena walked up. The two shared a look knowing they won't be seeing Sabrina and Stefan much tonight. They watched as Stefan opened the door to Sabrina's car and helped her in. "Stefan, will our plan work?"

"I hope so."

The redhead nodded as they left. Sabrina placed her hand on her bump smiling. Stefan grabbed the other hand as he drove them to their destination.
~~~
Instead of going to the grill, Stefan took Sabrina up to a room that he has been working on. With her eyes covered, Sabrina couldn't help think of what Stefan was going to show her.  When he reached the room, he moved his hand and opened the door. She was going to like what he did. Stefan moved his hands just for Sabrina to see a nursery. "Stefan...."

"Surprise."

Stefan watched as Sabrina walked around the room smiling. She looked back at him and ran into his arms. "Thank you so much." She tells him. "I love it and I love you."

"I love you." He said kissing her.

Sabrina smiled as they pulled apart and looked at the room. Stefan walked her over to the little couch he put in and sat down with her. The redhead rested her head on his chest as they started talking about names.